What phone should I get?

LionWaffles

Hello! My birthday is coming up in a few days and I need a new phone (my current one is seriously slow)

I would prefer an android phone but  iPhones work as well :) budget is $300-600

Carrier: T-Mobile USA

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

No Windows Phones i'm guessing?

If not then the Oneplus X is ok.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Nexus 5P?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

4 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Nexus 5P?

I was thinking Nexus 6P from Huawei is that a good phone?

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

2 minutes ago, LionWaffles said:

I was thinking Nexus 6P from Huawei is that a good phone?

Yeah it's I actually meant the 6P.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I have a 6P and absolutely love it, fastest phone I have ever owned hands down. One of the great things about Nexus devices it is that they can be as simple or as complicated as you want them to be. This quality really shines on the 6P because of the "snappiness" of the device. The only concern I had when I initially got the phone was the size, as I was moving over from a Nexus 5. The size is actually just about perfect, maybe a little on the big side because it can be a little difficult to put in a pocket, but that's more of a trend with all phones than a problem with the 6P.

So, +1 for the 6P.

16 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Yeah it's I actually meant the 6P.

Sorry for my excitement, but hell yes the Nexus 6P is a great phone! I personally own one so this post is pretty biased. I'll reiterate a lot of the points @HannibalBurgers made about it. First off, it's a very fast device that never hiccups or shows signs of slowing down (At least during my usage). The camera is outstanding IMO, and destroys my brother's Note 4 in low light scenarios. I used my phone to take pictures of my PC (Which you can find in my signature), which were done in pretty shitty dim warm light. Battery life is also a plus, I've never had my phone die on me and get around 3hr 30min to 4hr 30min screen on time during my normal usage (Browsing reddit mainly). The build quality is nice and you can get a good grip on the phone, despite me having pretty small hands (I'm 5' 5"). If you'd like to anything specific about it, ask and I'll be glad to help.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Google Nexus 6P. Best android device on the market, until another Nexus shows up :P

Groomlake Authority