Suggestions to Upgrade my Gaming PC (GPU+Monitor+PSU)

So this Computer that I've got for myself, is a year and half old.

My sepcs are :-

CPU : Intel Core i7 4770k

Ram : 16 GB 1866MHz (Kingston HyperX)

Cabinet : Cooler Master 690 III

CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i GTX

Graphics Card : ASUS GTX 780 DC2OC 3GB

Monitor : Dell S2240L 21.5" IPS Display

Motherboard : Asus Z97-A

PSU : Corsair CX600

Now about what I do want to upgrade in it is PSU as I'was going to upgrade my GPU to replace the GTX 780 with GTX 980Ti but then I decided to wait for a few months for the new NVIDIA'S Pascal series.

Now whatever GPU I'm getting next, its for sure that I have to upgrade my PSU for that, my roommate has Corsair RM750, he wants me to get the same product, says it'll be better, so what do you people say about that?

Next is a good monitor when I get a good GPU, initially I was about to go for a G-Sync Monitor but damn those beasts are expensive as all hell, so I might not go with those ones, a good 24 - 27" Monitor, something like Asus VG248QE? or that same model is okay if not some other one in that price range? (But still, add one G-Sync monitor for the suggestion in side, I might get it later on if my dad gets ready for it and if it's required for me)

Whatever you guys suggest, with reasons as to why is that choice better for me... Also, I don't just do Gaming, I am studying 3D Modeling and Animation,though the education provided here in India for that field is poor, so I'm leaving the institute and decided to go do self study for it, learning through internet and what not. So yeah, maybe it might work and help me with that too.

Thanks! =))

An RM750 would be better than a CX600 (most things are) but aren't really the best for your money. You can get an EVGA G2/GS 550W for less cost but with more quality (and you don't need more than 550W for a single GPU rig).

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

An RM750 would be better than a CX600 (most things are) but aren't really the best for your money. You can get an EVGA G2/GS 550W for less cost but with more quality (and you don't need more than 550W for a single GPU rig).

Okay, lets say this that I might go for 2 GPUs... I "might"

Also, EVGA products aren't most of the times available in India, so I'm outta luck there. If some website imports it then yeah, if not, then I gotta stick with my old buddy Corsair or maybe Seasonic if that's good.

Edit : Just checked, the EVGA one isn't available here in India, as expected.

Just now, Satish Suthar said:

Okay, lets say this that I might go for 2 GPUs... I "might"

Also, EVGA products aren't most of the times available in India, so I'm outta luck there. If some website imports it then yeah, if not, then I gotta stick with my old buddy Corsair or maybe Seasonic if that's good.

Seasonic is the best PSU manufacturer (besides Delta and Super Flower)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

6 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Seasonic is the best PSU manufacturer (besides Delta and Super Flower)

So if you have a look at this

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=seasonic

or this

http://www.flipkart.com/search?q=seasonic&as=off&as-show=off&otracker=start

Which one would you suggest from these? that's what's available here for me.  an 850W or 750W looks good there. But I dont know much about the series/model there.

8 minutes ago, Satish Suthar said:

So if you have a look at this

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=seasonic

or this

http://www.flipkart.com/search?q=seasonic&as=off&as-show=off&otracker=start

Which one would you suggest from these? that's what's available here for me.  an 850W or 750W looks good there. But I dont know much about the series/model there.

Literally anything from Seasonic.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Alright, now I'll wait for a suggestion for some gaming monitor...

If anyone knows about the displays a lot, and if I am to get ROG SWIFT PG278Q instead of PG279Q, am I missing on a lotta things or does it not make a huge difference? since its also available here in India, and at least not as expensive as PG279Q of course when it has G-Sync support,

If BenQ and/or Acer/AOC models are available bringing the same quality but much cheaper than Asus when compared, do let me know about them too.