Nice keyboard?

I'm looking for a nice (Gaming) keyboard, iv'e been looking at corsair but i'm open to suggestions.

RGB would be nice, but its not needed. As for keys, im not very familiar with the types, Would you care to enlighten me?:D

We need more information. Personally I'd go with a K65 with reds, but then again I'm a tenkeyless fanboy. The K70 is pretty much known as THE gaming keyboard for those that want a mechanical keyboard. If you're doing mostly gaming I'd recommend getting Cherry MX Red switches.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Also, it would be nice if it was sub-100$ (USD)

Just now, awakesquare said:

Also, it would be nice if it was sub-100$ (USD)

I'm pretty sure the Poseidon Z is pretty popular at that price point. They have RGB versions as well. http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-POSEIDON-Mechanical-KB-PZR-KBBRUS-01/dp/B013AU5MYU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1454357149&sr=8-2&keywords=poseidon+z

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

3 minutes ago, Goldensapling said:

I'm pretty sure the Poseidon Z is pretty popular at that price point. They have RGB versions as well. http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-POSEIDON-Mechanical-KB-PZR-KBBRUS-01/dp/B013AU5MYU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1454357149&sr=8-2&keywords=poseidon+z

Ive always been a fan of slim keyboards. (I seriously need to stop adding things...)

All you do is to type on your keyboard. Most of the time you probably don't even look at it and even if you think you want RGB-features then you probably won't even care about it after a few hours.

That's why I think you shouldn't spend a lot of money on a keyboard. Just look for the right switch, solid build quality and maybe some kind of backlight if you need it. I don't even need backlight anymore and that's why I'll get rid of my Razer Blackwidow.

I really like the CM Storm keyboards. They're simple and relativly cheap, their build quality is pretty good and most of them have a backlight and some media keys.
They come in a lot of different sizes and with a lot of different key switches.

If you want to know more about the different key switches you can watch this video by Linus:

Edited by Senzelian