cdkeys.com

ivan134

How trustworthy is this site? They don't seem to have anything similar to G2A Shield. Run the other way and don't look back?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Buy a $1 game and test it out if you want. If you use Paypal they can only take your money if you let them. Don't use a Credit Card or anything so they can't straight up steal your info. 

I had issues with them in the past and even Paypal couldn't resolve it, id avoid them

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Perfectly legit although I would recommend using G2A or Kinguin unless cdkeys.com is much cheaper :) 

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

It's legit. I've bought a few PC games off of that website and it's safe. Great and cheap games on that.

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

8 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

How trustworthy is this site? They don't seem to have anything similar to G2A Shield. Run the other way and don't look back?

i bought the new tomb raider the other day it went 100% fine...they ask for your phone number and then you receive an automated call in which they give you a 4 digit number for you to enter to unlock your key...it's legit and secure, no problems there.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I use the site all the time and never had any problems with it...... 

3 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

i bought the new tomb raider the other day it went 100% fine...they ask for your phone number and then you receive an automated call in which they give you a 4 digit number for you to enter to unlock your key...it's legit and secure, no problems there.

Some look way too good to be true though. 10 buck for DA Inquisition.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Just now, ivan134 said:

Some look way too good to be true though. 10 buck for DA Inquisition.

buy it, i'm telling you it's legit and BTW i tried that game from torrents and it's global trash worst looking game ever and boring as hell...it's not even worth 5$ if you ask me.

When games have been out for a while and they don't sell, the prices plumit.

buy it if you want that game.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Bought all kinds from them including the phantom pain and vermintide. I'd say about 14 games in total from there, all fine.

9.4 on UK trustpilot.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

52 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

buy it, i'm telling you it's legit and BTW i tried that game from torrents and it's global trash worst looking game ever and boring as hell...it's not even worth 5$ if you ask me.

Down to preference I guess. Lot's of people on this forum are crazy about Witcher 3 and GTA 5, and I'm not. Far Cry and Dying Light are more my thing and the videos and info I've seen on DA Inquisition have me quite interested.

They seem really sketch, i mean just look at the name -_- 

Maybe take a chance with paypal and a cheap game to really see? 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

19 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

Dragon Age: Inquisition is actually a pretty good game. It improves on the other games in most ways and the characters you can create can look pretty darn good. http://imgur.com/a/74vmDhttp://imgur.com/a/XPFYThttp://imgur.com/a/QOPQU