120mm or 240mm Radiator for Self Contained liquid cooling?

Hi everyone, I want to put a self contained liquid cooling in my system. I'm not overclocker, just 1080p gaming. I decided to go with Arctic Liquid Freezer. I have already case fans from arctic and they are very quiet and effective. So my question is sholud I go with 120mm or 240mm?

CPU: Intel i5 4460 Box So. 1150

MB: Asus H97M-E

GPU: Asus Strix Gaming GeForce GTX950 2GB DDR5

SSD: 500GB Crucial + 500GB HDD Seagate

RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz

Here are the links from the liquid coolers that I want to buy:

https://www.arctic.ac/de_de/liquid-freezer-120.html

https://www.arctic.ac/de_de/liquid-freezer-240.html

Also my budget is till 100€

Thanks in advance.

May I ask for what reason? I'd save the money for a more meaningful upgrade, like a better graphics card.

If you want to have better cooling and more silence, I'd pick up a cheap air cooler, something in the realms of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/x. 

inb4 "ERH MAH GERD DERE R BEDER AIR CUULERS DAN 212", Cooler Master has pretty much worldwide distribution, with the 212 EVO/x available pretty much everywhere. It's a price competitive cooler that performs well.

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

Well if you arent overclocking liquid coolers are kinda pointless.

But sure, it sounds fucking awesome to tell your friends how you liquid cool your computer.

If to pick between the 2, the 140mm is not as effective as the 240mm obviously but since you arent overclocking the 140mm is better value(?) (all though an aircooler is even better value).

Water coolers are pretty loud, and if you're not overclocking there's not a lot of reason to honestly. If you really want to though, you wont need more than a 120mm

| MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | CPU i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz | RAM G.Skill 16GB 2133MHz | SSD Kingston 240GB / HDD Seagate 3TB | GPU MSI Gaming GTX 970 |

| Cooling CM Nepton 240M | Display Philips BDM4065UC 40in 4K | Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Blue | Mouse Logitech G502 | Case Fractal Design Core 2500 |

PSU Rankings

There is no need for a liquid cooler if you are not overclocking as it will be a waste. Just get a budget oriented air cooler to keep things cool. 

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

Also, my conclusion after these comments is that it's better to stay with the air cooling that I have now with my box cpu and that 120mm liquid cooling is louder that the air cooling that I have now. Am I right or ?

17 minutes ago, chirkov990 said:

Also, my conclusion after these comments is that it's better to stay with the air cooling that I have now with my box cpu and that 120mm liquid cooling is louder that the air cooling that I have now. Am I right or ?

Liquid cooling is louder from a technical standpoint, but as long as you monitor the speed of your fans and pump, it should stay just as silent as an air cooler. For the cpu cooler, you can choose to sick to the stock cooler that you are using now or go with a budget oriented air cooler if you want better temps and less noise.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

19 minutes ago, chirkov990 said:

You can get a better, quieter air cooler which would make sense and not cost a lot. The fans that you get on the cooler also make a difference, get low RPM fans and they will be even more silent. 

| MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | CPU i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz | RAM G.Skill 16GB 2133MHz | SSD Kingston 240GB / HDD Seagate 3TB | GPU MSI Gaming GTX 970 |

| Cooling CM Nepton 240M | Display Philips BDM4065UC 40in 4K | Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Blue | Mouse Logitech G502 | Case Fractal Design Core 2500 |

PSU Rankings

since your not overclocking go with the smaller sizes. you cant go wrong with water, even if your not pushing your system to the max. but for your cpu the corsair h60 would be a really good choice and its at 50$ usd. any more than a 120mm would result in redundant cooling and would have you wasting your cash

Chief of the Red Hands multi-gaming group