[Sick Wilfred] PC Build final product!

TheGeeker

So my PC build is finished! I took my old system and updated it with a new case and cables and LEDs! What do you think? Do you approve? I can take better pictures but it is getting late. 

Specs:

I7 4770k
AsRock Extreme 4
EVGA SC+ GTX 980 Ti
24Gb Ballistix Sport DDR3-1866?
120Gb PNY Boot SSD (I really like it in the front of my enclosure.)
240Gb SanDisk Games SSD

1Tb WD Blue
2TB Toshiba HDD
H100i w/ Stock Fans
2x Corsair SP120s Blue
120mm Antec Stock case Fan
CASE: Enthoo Pro M w/ Acrylic Windowed Side

Future Upgrades: What do you think?

More storage! Need more yeah I know!!
400Gb Intel PCI-E ssd/ M.2. SSD
Another 980 Ti when used prices drop with new GPUs?
And MAYBE going to x99 with a 5820k after the Broadwell enthusiasts chips come out. 

Let me know what you think guys!

IMG_20160130_191349.jpg

IMG_20160131_201405.jpg

IMG_20160131_201939.jpg

IMG_20160131_201950.jpg

IMG_20160131_215429 (1).jpg

IMG_20160131_215429.jpg

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

It is named "Sick Wilfred" because I like British names like Wilfred, my server is named Wendel, and it was red and now it is blue, usually a dark and cold color so Wilfred is sick!

P.S. Sorry forgot to hide the pictures can someone remind me? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Nice build there!

• CASE: » CoolerMaster C700M » •  MB:     » ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME »»» LGA 2066 •  CPU:    » Intel i9-9980XE Extreme Edition - 18-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 - 24GB  GDDR6X •  RAM» Corsair Dominator Platinum - 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » DeepCool Matrexx 4F » •  MB:     » MSi GodLike Gaming X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6950x Extreme Edition - 10-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » MSi GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING  - 8GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro - 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz

2 minutes ago, givegomezthegun said:

Looks really good! 

Fantastic mess you made in the back :D

I tried... I am not good at cable management. 

one generation older parts for cheaper - you're my kind of person!

that one non matching fan on the roof bothers me though.

Nothing better than building a PC the past few days/weeks in Socal due to weather 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

5 minutes ago, Heesleemer said:

Nothing better than building a PC the past few days/weeks in Socal due to weather 

I am planning to fix that. Lol. I had a 50$ Microcenter gift card and with replacing my dead Mobo with the Extreme 4 and the fans it was 45$. Next time I go back. I should just buy one. they come in two packs and I need 3 fans for all of my fans to be blue. So I am not gonna waste my cash on an extra fan or paying more for one. 

17 minutes ago, Heesleemer said:

Also the 4770k is just a part from previous builds. No need to change the cpu for what I do with it. 

8 hours ago, TheGeeker said:

Also the 4770k is just a part from previous builds. No need to change the cpu for what I do with it. 

I meant more of the future plan for the 980, but sure!

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

10 hours ago, givegomezthegun said:

Fantastic mess you made in the back :D

That moment when you try to put the backpanel back on for the first time. :P

I'm not into AIO's, but otherwise, pretty clean build, congrats.

11 hours ago, Heesleemer said:

I meant more of the future plan for the 980, but sure!

Ah! Yes!