What does vote turnip mean?

froot

It's just an in-joke. They tend to add nonsense extra options to polls just to have some fun.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

It was a joke Linus made in a WAN show one day during a stawpoll and it kinda stuck. 

Basically, in the past they've always thrown a totally non related answer into the poll for the people that just didn't care or whatever, and the non related answer usually was something food related. One day, they used turnip as one of the poll answers and it really just stuck. Now its the default nonsense answer.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Some random crap added on the poll that took a life of its own.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero