Cherry MX Silent vs MX red vs Kahil Greens

I recently got the corsair strafe rgb silent edition. I love the design and keyboard however the switches feel stiff to me. I am new to mechanical keyboards and that being said I am unsure how they are supposed to feel. I have used my friends Cherry MX reds on his k95 and they feel enormously lighter than mine. I have also used my friends black widow ultimate with the Kahil green switches and they also feel lighter, smoother, and less 'wiggly' than mine. Is there any possible manufacturing error that could cause stiffer keys? Or am I simply miss-judging the keyboards? I know the MX reds and MX silents are supposed to be the same actuation force but these jus feel too heavy.

I really don't know... I just switched from Greens to Silents and they actuate faster...  whatever you do, don't get a BlackWidow. The Strafe RGB is one of (if not) the best KB out there. Maybe try out another MX Red KB side to side for comparison?

1 minute ago, Koneko said:

I dont plan on it but i might get reds

I REALLY like the silents, I can type so much faster than with greens. You should get a Cherry switch sample board to see which you like the best. 

Yeah. Im not sure where to? And i was wondering if there can be any manufacturing mess up.

Just now, Koneko said:

That one doesnt have silents on it

You have silents. None have silents because they are only on one keyboard that is only sold at Corsair or Best Buy.

Just now, Koneko said:

The silents are really new too^^

Oh yeah, very new.