I'm looking for a new mouse that "check" these criteria

iM8Pizza

the title says it, here they are:

good or good+ or even more better build quality (my friends come over once a week, some can went rage and start "crushing" the mice)
my setup is mainly black and a little bit of white branding here and there, but I'd like to try with other color for my mouse
"above the average" tracking
bunch of buttons, I need at least one side button (to activate my mic in-game, the others are random)
have a weight customization (I prefer Heavy)

my current pick for now is the TteSports VOLOS, it uses A9800 sensor, 8 additional buttons, and....... none of my friends had saw nor had one.... so I'd like to "experiment" and if it's any good, I'd probably get for one of my friends on his birthday

Thanks, please notice me and answer

Logitech G502

/s

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

yeah i thin,. NO GET THE G502

its just that good, the infinite scroll wheel man, that feature is godly, it is extremely useful

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The G502 is a great mouse. My only gripe with it has been it's intense amount of weight; however, you don't seem to mind that, so this mouse will probably suit you very well.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

The G502 is a much safer buy than the TTesports Volos and it ticks all your requirements. It's on sale for $50 on BestBuy.

7 minutes ago, reddemonoverlord said:

I hear the l... I MEAN GET THE G502!!1!11

No, In all seriousness it is about the perfect mouse.

https://www.reddit.com/r/G502MasterRace/

There's no perfect mouse.

I didn't know there's a subreddit called "G502 Master Race". That's even more cringy than the PC Master Race. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Just now, Pandalf said:

The G502 is a much safer buy than the TTesports Volos and it ticks all your requirements. It's on sale for $50 on BestBuy.

There's no perfect mouse.

I didn't know there's a subreddit called "G502 Master Race". That's even more cringy than PC Master Race. :D

As Stated "almost", and i posted the page because of the running joke, its not a "bad" mouse it is great, not perfect but almost for what this person needs. 

Pc Speck's : i7-6700K 4.0GHz , GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB , 16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 - 3400 , ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz , (2) Acer G277HL bid 60Hz.

alright, thanks guys, I'll consider it, so..... is there any other recommendation other than the G502?

and here come is the problem, where I live.... the store that sell "such" equipment never had a promo (except for flash drives and stuff, but not peripherals), so yeah.... the G502 is more expensive than the Volos.... *basicly, stick with the original pricing