Technical Problems Plague Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo

patrick3027

"In conclusion, the framerate is garbage even with an adequate PC, most serious sim racers can’t even play the game with a wheel as multiple controller inputs aren’t supported, the game isn’t meant to be played with a gamepad, merely saving your progress isn’t working for a portion of users, triple monitor support isn’t included, a woefully limited number of graphics options are included, and online racing isn’t even handled through Steam. Underneath this crippling list of bugs, however, is what appears to be one of the best rally games of all time."

http://pretendracecars.net/2016/01/30/technical-problems-plague-milestones-newest-rally-sim/

Whoopsie, that's not great for a game which costs $100 Canadian Dollars for the Special Edition package.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

And that's why everyone plays Dirt Rally

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Does anyone find that surprising? I mean, lots of games published nowadays are tragically incomplete, buggy and unplayable messes. It has gotten to a point where I simply refuse to buy a game before it hits GOTY edition... 

I find it interesting how the requirements recommend a GTX 960/ R9 290. Totally equal video cards....

From what I've seen I think I will be sticking to DiRT Rally for a long time. The controls actually work and the game looks to have a much better physics model for driving and vehicle damage. 

4 hours ago, Rahnie said:

Does anyone find that surprising? I mean, lots of games published nowadays are tragically incomplete, buggy and unplayable messes. It has gotten to a point where I simply refuse to buy a game before it hits GOTY edition... 

Yep, been doing that since 2011, only buying "complete" editions of games with most or all DLCs included. I really hate all those day one DLCs, patches and preorder bonuses nonsense.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.