Black Ops 2 or Titanfall?

RubyRoks

Which currently has more PC players. wanting a game i can play mindlessly

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

Titanfall sucks, but I'd save more and get BO3

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Which currently has more PC players. wanting a game i can play mindlessly

Save and get BO3 or maybe go for Fallout 4 if you dont have it.... amazing game loads for ur money!!!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Titanfall sucks, but I'd save more and get BO3

I have 10 bucks and G2A is my saviour

Save and get BO3 or maybe go for Fallout 4 if you dont have it.... amazing game loads for ur money!!!

Read the above reply

blops 2 best call of duty NA cant even argue it,

I'm having an aneurysm trying to understand you

Insurgency?

already own it and it requires too much focus

I don't understand the hate for titan fall it's not a bad game, I thought it was quite good personally .

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I have 10 bucks and G2A is my saviour

Read the above reply

I'm having an aneurysm trying to understand you

i said blops 2 (black ops 2) is the best call of duty. NA (not applicable) and that you cannot argue that because it is a fact, and titan fall has like 100 players it died a week after release so blops 2 has more active players. and btw blops 3 sucks dont get it. 

1010011010/29A

I don't understand the hate for titan fall it's not a bad game, I thought it was quite good personally .

I freaking loved it. I also know that the player base diminished quickly, so that's why i asked

i said blops 2 (black ops 2) is the best call of duty. NA (not applicable) and that you cannot argue that because it is a fact, and titan fall has like 100 players it died a week after release so blops 2 has more active players. and btw blops 3 sucks dont get it. 

punctuation helps, mate

I freaking loved it. I also know that the player base diminished quickly, so that's why i asked

punctuation helps, mate

it needed none only a period at the end

1010011010/29A

it needed none only a period at the end

NA means North America. N/A means Not Applicable. Cant is supposed to be can't. You forgot the word IS after Blops 2.

NA means North America. N/A means Not Applicable. Cant is supposed to be can't. You forgot the word IS after Blops 2.

then all the paperwork i get at my job is wrong? because it says NA not N/A? no i think not. just because you are a gamer and associate NA with north america doesn't mean it needs a /.  

1010011010/29A

then all the paperwork i get at my job is wrong? because it says NA not N/A? no i think not. just because you are a gamer and associate NA with north america doesn't mean it needs a /.  

nobody cares if you push papers. I'm sorry my ENGLISH CLASS taught me wrong at a college level

nobody cares if you push papers. I'm sorry my ENGLISH CLASS taught me wrong at a college level

see now you are thinking your all bigger than me. but guess what even a CEO does paper work. so you are making fun of all them. when you can only dream of making money like that. so that shows me how smart you are. im sure you are just a 11 year old who is now upset after being called out. please walk out of the room take a few deep breaths and then come back.

1010011010/29A

Black ops 2 was pretty good, I prefer black ops 3 on pc though. Like others had said, I wouldn't recommend titanfall. You'll most likely find more players on black ops 2