can i convert an iphone that is at&t to verizon?

PaulKolby

can i convert an iphone 5 to like a different sim cad or take it to a verizon store to get it converted to verizon i am not sure so that is why i am asking i want to use it with verizon.

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

can i convert an iphone 5 to like a different sim cad or take it to a verizon store to get it converted to verizon i am not sure so that is why i am asking i want to use it with verizon.

No, You cant do anything with verizon phones unless they are from verizon 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

No, You cant do anything with verizon phones unless they are from verizon

But you can unlock them can't you?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

bump

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

But you can unlock them can't you?

sadly no, its balls but just how it is. Verizon is a great company but is hitler when it comes to that 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Heres how it works. AT&T and T-Mobile use a technology called GSM. An AT&T iPhone has the same hardware as a T-Mobile one, but its firmware locked to AT&T (You can contact them and get it unlocked, but theres a fee if your 2 year contract isn't up) vice versa for T-Mobile iPhones. With Verizon and Sprint Phones its very similar, but with CDMA technologies rather than GSM, You can't use a Verizon/Sprint (CDMA) on AT&T/T-Mobile (GSM). The new iPhone 6s/6s+ are different. Every iPhone 6s/6s+ has the same hardware under the hood, both CDMA and GSM technologies. (with the small exception of the AT&T phone having AT&T's ultra-fast low range band 30 which is basically useless ATM) 

TL;DR-No. AT&T/T-Mobile phones will not work on Verizon/Sprint (and versa vice)

-/u/Aspoels