Case window scratch

Go to solution Solved by DXMember,

First of all consider returining the unit for a replacement

after that you might want to try some of these

maxresdefault.jpg

it should be possible to wax them in so it fills the scratch. But ask a klerk in the store if they have something that can be used on acrylic

or maybe even get a clear acrylic glue that you can try waxing in

Hey, I'm very new here on this forum, but I recently got a new computer case as a gift from my girlfriend, the Thermaltake Versa H24, and i noticed that it has a scratch on the window side, its not deep in anyway, if I run my fingernail across it, it does not get stuck in the scratch. 
So my question is, is there a way to fix such things? If so I would greatly appreciate if you guys could help me.

Thank you. :P

First of all consider returining the unit for a replacement

after that you might want to try some of these

maxresdefault.jpg

it should be possible to wax them in so it fills the scratch. But ask a klerk in the store if they have something that can be used on acrylic

or maybe even get a clear acrylic glue that you can try waxing in

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Hi, I have applied WD-40 to the scratch and it just vanished. Did not think that it would be so simple, thank you very much I really do appreciate it.  :)  :)

I still don't get the point of having a window on a computer case. I always try to make my computers with as much open air access as possible for raw function over fashion. I'd just take the window off if possible.

Looks good man :) Also, I have an Intel i5 3550, so I am not able to overclock it, all my component run at a decent heat and if i want to upgrade to an overclockable CPU I can always just liquid cool it. Also the whole front plate is "wireframe" so alot of air can get in and out, personally i like the case a lot, (The versa h24) 

What case do you have? :)

I still don't get the point of having a window on a computer case. I always try to make my computers with as much open air access as possible for raw function over fashion. I'd just take the window off if possible.

that's awesome if the place you live in isn't really dusty

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

Hi, I have applied WD-40 to the scratch and it just vanished. Did not think that it would be so simple, thank you very much I really do appreciate it.  :)  :)

I know right, that friggin thing is pixie dust and unicorn tears - PURE MAGIC