Geforce experience taking way too long to load

Xtreme Gamer

Geforce experience takes way too long to load up and respond when open. I tried to use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to fix it but that didn't work. Any ideas on what I can do to fix the loading and program responding issue? Thanks for the help!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Geforce experience takes way too long to load up and respond when open. I tried to use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to fix it but that didn't work. Any ideas on what I can do to fix the loading and program responding issue? Thanks for the help!!!!

it takes like 10-20 seconds normally

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

How long? It takes around 10 seconds for me to open and turn shadowplay on.

it takes like 10-20 seconds normally

it takes minutes like what feels like around 4-5 minutes. and to wait for it to respond after a few clicks also a few minutes.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Sounds normal to me. Nvidia's drivers/Geforce Experience always takes forever to load.

it takes minutes like what feels like around 4-5 minutes. and to wait for it to respond after a few clicks also a few minutes.

Do any other programs open really slow? What type of storage do you have?

Some posted a topic about the exact same issue today

I think its probably an update, because its not happening for me

Maybe try installing an older version if available

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It is normally slow.  Usually takes between 5 - 15 seconds

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

It's part of the Geforce Experience..... just like the Sennheiser orpheus taking a while to open before you can use it. 

Do any other programs open really slow? What type of storage do you have?

No, the storage boot drive is a pcie ssd that Linus nicknamed the shitwrecker.