pc is turning off (not shutting down) on its own.

frostyshuggah

like the title says, my pc is turning off on its own. its not a normal shutdown screen or anything, it's like i unplugged it from the wall. it did it once out of nowhere, and then each time i turn it back on it shut down after 4 - 5 seconds... nothing is smelly (burning smell) and everything seems to be working find from a first look into the hardware. i haven't tried anything yet and im posting this to see what i can try safely.

i removed the dust from the inside and that seemed to help out a bit. it turned on for a good amount f hours and then went back and turned off on its own.

any and all help is appreciated. thank you all.

like the title says, my pc is turning off on its own. its not a normal shutdown screen or anything, it's like i unplugged it from the wall. it did it once out of nowhere, and then each time i turn it back on it shut down after 4 - 5 seconds... nothing is smelly (burning smell) and everything seems to be working find from a first look into the hardware. i haven't tried anything yet and im posting this to see what i can try safely.

i removed the dust from the inside and that seemed to help out a bit. it turned on for a good amount f hours and then went back and turned off on its own.

any and all help is appreciated. thank you all.

I think your pc is shutting down because of too high temperatures. Can you check temps?