Is there a way to make this work with my computer?

ologiic

I have 3 speakers and a sub that came as a package for a home stereo setup. Was wondering if there  is any way I can get these to work with my computer. Any help appreciated.

Speakers

Gotcha, so I would plug the wires into the appropriate spot on the amp, then use a wire to plug it into the line out on my computer?

Gotcha, so I would plug the wires into the appropriate spot on the amp, then use a wire to plug it into the line out on my computer?

Pretty much I would wait and get a 2nd opinion on this first.

I am a happy wuffy

Pretty much I would wait and get a 2nd opinion on this first.

Yeah I'll wait till I know for sure. Thanks.

I don't know what you'd do for the sub, as there's a few different ones(some take speaker level, some line level)

but for the speakers, that little amp is all you'd need.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Important question: Is the sub powered (you plug it into the wall in some fashion or another)?

If yes, that Lepai Mr. furry recommended would do just fine. If no, you'll want this other Lepai: http://www.amazon.com/Lepai-LP-168HA-40-Watt-Amplifier-Output/dp/B0070Z87YO/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378421606&sr=1-5&keywords=lepai+amp

From there, you just connect either of the amps via two RCA connectors on the back. Use this splitter on the RCA input if the sub is powered. You can get RCA to 3.5mm adapter cables on Amazon as well if you don't have any laying around - just plug that straight into your computer.