Outemu switch opinions?

Got this e-element white led tkl mechanical keyboard of amazon for 50 pounds, it has these outemu switches which feel extremely similar to cherry blues, anyone else have experience with these switches?

I have to say, for 50 pounds it's a cracking deal for the quality.

post-291950-0-83392600-1453845518_thumb.

Interesting... I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard, but struggle to find ones without the numberpad sold in the UK for a reasonable price. 

The one I can find on Amazon 'claims' to have Cherry MX blues. The outemu switches seem to be a clone, but are theoretically compatible with Cherry keycaps.

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

Interesting... I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard, but struggle to find ones without the numberpad sold in the UK for a reasonable price. 

The one I can find on Amazon 'claims' to have Cherry MX blues. The outemu switches seem to be a clone, but are theoretically compatible with Cherry keycaps.

yes they are compatible with cherry keycaps

Wow i have no experience with those switches but is that an aluminium frame for 50 pounds?

yeah it is, really nice finish as well, gives it a "corsair" look to it

A massdrop on that just ended. There's quite a few other brands that I'd never heard of that they drop for mechanical keyboards. Never heard of Magiforce but they've got one TKL for $59.99. Free shipping to US, you gotta check for other countries.

iPhone 5 / iPad 1 / iPad 3 / iPad Mini / iPad Air 2 | Galaxy S / Nexus 7 / Sero 7 / Nvidia Shield Tablet

Asus Maximus VI Hero / i7 4770 / GTX 780 Windforce SLI / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Rosewill Blackhawk

G710 & G500s / Cougar 600K / Blackwidow Ultimate 2016