LG G4 Camera resolutions?

bart69132

How do i change between recording 4k 30fps and 1080p 60fps/ take 1080p pictures and 4k pictures on my LG G4, still learning how to use the camera well.

How do i change between recording 4k 30fps and 1080p 60fps/ take 1080p pictures and 4k pictures on my LG G4, still learning how to use the camera well.

This is really one of those things you Google or YouTube.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Sorry :/

I already did look but i couldn't find anything

click on the gear, then the "16:9" and then select what you want.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Click on the gear in the camera app (options logo, gear, whatever)

Click the aspect ratio (mine says 16:9)

Change between aspect ratios, HD, UHD and so on

FloRolf ninja'd me.

I hope you are impressed with your G4 so far, I absolutely love mine :)

I am not sure how to change it in video mode, I think you change it for everything and then start recording, but I believe it limits you to recording 4k at 5 minutes at a time, not a second longer (it overheats, gets very hot to the touch)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Click on the gear in the camera app (options logo, gear, whatever)

Click the aspect ratio (mine says 16:9)

Change between aspect ratios, HD, UHD and so on

FloRolf ninja'd me.

I hope you are impressed with your G4 so far, I absolutely love mine :)

I am not sure how to change it in video mode, I think you change it for everything and then start recording, but I believe it limits you to recording 4k at 5 minutes at a time, not a second longer (it overheats, gets very hot to the touch)

Thanks, i think the picture mode is set to 4k or 1080p because the UHD/FHD/HD is below the video option. I'm loving my G4 soo much, it gets hot sometimes but nothing to make me worry just when using it while charging, i love the double tap to wake/lock and that you can customize the back buttons, i have an app called Key Plus which gives a bunch of options for double tapping volume buttons. I have vol+ set to flash on and vol- to open camera, i don't use the camera much but the flash is helpful.

Thanks, i think the picture mode is set to 4k or 1080p because the UHD/FHD/HD is below the video option. I'm loving my G4 soo much, it gets hot sometimes but nothing to make me worry just when using it while charging, i love the double tap to wake/lock and that you can customize the back buttons, i have an app called Key Plus which gives a bunch of options for double tapping volume buttons. I have vol+ set to flash on and vol- to open camera, i don't use the camera much but the flash is helpful.

You seem to be right :P It is only video that it sets itself to when picking between resolutions, I am guessing the camera by default uses all the megapixels (I get resolutions of 5k*2.8k)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise