I am about to buy a graphics card. 970 vs R9 390.

TaddMSI

If you take a moment to stop being a thick pr*ck I'd be arsed to have a proper conversation with you but alas that day is not yet here.

... congrats! You are disagreeing with a LOT of people! You win a prize! That prize? Being annoying and telling us to provide evidence when you dont provide any yourself! Good Job! 

and *criticize 

Oh i'm the prick for asking you people back up your claims that you've been making for months (and not the first time I might add)? This is some prime cognitive dissonance right here. I'm asking because you are making the claim, Mohenjo. It's called the burden of proof. 

Stop deflecting and answer the question i've asked three times now (in this post).

Oh i'm the prick for asking you people back up your claims that you've been making for months (and not the first time I might add)? This is some prime cognitive dissonance right here. I'm asking because you are making the claim, Mohenjo. It's called the burden of proof. 

Stop deflecting and answer the question i've asked three times now.

I've been providing proof for a month now and every single time you dismiss it and bring up a random Polish site that nobody can read and say it's concrete proof. You are not worth anyone's time

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I've been providing proof for a month now and every single time you dismiss it and bring up a random Polish site that nobody can read and say it's concrete proof. You are not worth anyone's time

DigitalFoundry provides the same evidence. And none of that evidence shows 8GB being the main determining factor in the performance differences.

And again, if you can point me to a discrepancy in PCLAB.pl's results, please show me. Just saying "those are fake" isn't enough.

Stop deflecting and answer the question i've asked three times now (in this post).

Fine, Youtube is blocked at my school so ill just link you what i remember by name 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

DigitalFoundry provides the same evidence. And none of that evidence shows 8GB being the main determining factor in the performance differences.

Have I claimed the 8GB are going to give more performance? No

What I claim is that 8GB provides a better safety net for crappy ports and future games as well as offers better CF options and it's BETTER VALUE FOR THE MONEY

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Fine, Youtube is blocked at my school so ill just link you what i remember by name 

Fine, that's relative performance in a select number of games. Valid for choosing one or the other if one is your preferred game. It, however, does not provide any evidence that 8GB provides a tangible difference. Nor does it provide a counter argument to the things I've opted in my condensed summary (earlier). That looking at it from a product standpoint, what it offers to the consumer, the AMD cards offer very little else.

Might I add though, that those results are on a 1200mhz 390, which is not an average OC (mostly it's 1075-1150), and a severely crippled 970 (1442mhz, where 1520 is average). So it's golden sample vs. turd. And the differences are very small, which is what i've been saying all along. I know the cards stack up performance wise, but there is more to a card than that.

Have I claimed the 8GB are going to give more performance? No

The other guy did. And futureproofing isn't viable, look at the 8350 vs. 2500K. "Games will be more multithreaded in the future". Yeah, we've surely seen that happening. And as for those crappy ports. They use the memory you have and never scrub it or clean it up, if your card has 6GB it will fill up 6GB eventually (given the time). 

Fine, that's relative performance in a select number of games. Valid for choosing one or the other if one is your preferred game. It, however, does not provide any evidence that 8GB provides a tangible difference. Nor does it provide a counter argument to the things I've opted in my condensed summary (earlier). That looking at it from a product standpoint, what it offers to the consumer, the AMD cards offer very little else.

Might I add though, that those results are on a 1200mhz 390, which is not an average OC (mostly it's 1075-1150), and a severely crippled 970 (1442mhz, where 1520 is average). So it's golden sample vs. turd. And the differences are very small, which is what i've been saying all along. I know the cards stack up performance wise, but there is more to a card than that.

jesus christ man, your clinging on nothing, what makes the god damn 970 better? Huh? what? is 4gb better than 8gb? F U C K N O. Plus when dx12 comes out its gonna kick the 970s ass. 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

jesus christ man, your clinging on nothing, what makes the god damn 970 better? Huh? what? is 4gb better than 8gb? F U C K N O. Plus when dx12 comes out its gonna kick the 970s ass. 

No you're projecting, you still haven't provided the evidence I asked for. 

EDIT; I've explained my standpoints here;

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533899-r9-390-vs-gtx-970/page-3#entry7084736

Looking at it from a consumer/product standpoint. Not mere performance, because that is (across the board) pretty much the same. Except for a few new games where AMD's drivers struggle. But i'm not even using those as a focal point.

The other guy did. And futureproofing isn't viable, look at the 8350 vs. 2500K. "Games will be more multithreaded in the future". Yeah, we've surely seen that happening. And as for those crappy ports. They use the memory you have and never scrub it or clean it up, if your card has 6GB it will fill up 6GB eventually (given the time). 

Go look at recent games. 8350 outperforms the 2500K in every AAA title released in 2015

No you're projecting, you still haven't provided the evidence I asked for. 

the 8gb helps the 390 in higher resolutions, Thats just common sense man, true in 1080p it wont effect much RIGHT NOW but still.

Here is evidence for that 

But its not the ONLY thing that helps it ok? jesus man you really like trying to be correct about shit. 

Average OC as reported by HW Bot is 1187 for a 390 btw

Most people get 1200 and some have managed 1270

Go look at recent games. 8350 outperforms the 2500K in every AAA title released in 2015

Not really. I can provide more if promted. Buy I generally think DF does a good enough job.

the 8gb helps the 390 in higher resolutions, Thats just common sense man, true in 1080p it wont effect much RIGHT NOW but still.

Here is evidence for that 

But its not the ONLY thing that helps it ok? jesus man you really like trying to be correct about shit. 

You are the person swearing, not sure why you think you can reach for the moral highground here. 

Well, those results corroberate your story and it's from DF so it's legit. However, you also see the 290 on the same graph. Which has about the same memory bandwidth as the 970 (when corrected for the delta coloring Nvidia uses), though it's a bit faster (which is why it still wins in some results). If you look at the 390 however, it's memory was overclocked from 5ghz to 6ghz. Same like what happened to the GTX770 when it was rebadged from the GTX680 and provided most of the performance gain (since kepler cards were crippled by memory bandwidth). Higher resolutions put more strain on the memory bandwidth, having upped it by 20% in terms of speed would certainly net some performance gains. 

Which is coincidentally just about the difference between the results. Also, those cards are pretty terrible at 4K. And will never in the future be viable for 4K. Even less so in the future, since games will only become heavier to run. I'll be willing to bet that overclocking the memory on the 970 from 7 to 8ghz would put them more closely together. I've seen as much from my own testing on 1440p on the 980 to say that it's memory bandwidth is a limiting factor to a certain degree (it has diminishing returns after 8ghz).

This is some evidence, but not conclusive.

You are the person swearing, not sure why you think you can reach for the moral highground here. 

Well, those results corroberate your story and it's from DF so it's legit. However, you also see the 290 on the same graph. Which has about the same memory bandwidth as the 970 (when corrected for the delta coloring Nvidia uses), though it's a bit faster (which is why it still wins in some results). If you look at the 390 however, it's memory was overclocked from 5ghz to 6ghz. Same like what happened to the GTX770 when it was rebadged from the GTX680. Higher resolutions put more strain on the memory bandwidth, having upped it by 20% in terms of speed would certainly net some performance gains. 

Which is coincidentally just about the difference between the results. Also, those cards are pretty terrible at 4K. And will never in the future be viable for 4K. Even less so in the future, since games will only become heavier to run.

Im done here, you are obviously a -snip- who thinks theirs a "morel high ground" in an internet argument. I really dont care what you think and i dont care if you think me swearing means im somehow a lesser being than you, and using large words to insult someone all of sudden somehow makes you look like the better person, it really doesn't. You started this argument just to have it knowing full well this will happen. The only people i have seen do that in real life is my 6 year old cousin. Congrats, enjoy your life and i wish you the best. Also *corroborate If you're gonna use large words like that might as well spell them right, thats what spell check is for. Edited by alpenwasser
language

If you want performance and don't care much for anything else, 390 definitely. If you care about stuff like Shadowplay, then go for the 970 (It's nice to be able to capture the past 5 minutes if something cool happens in a game), but the 970 will hit the 3.5GB issue in some games when you crank everything to max at even 1080p, and the 390 will scale better if you add another one in the future but draws a little bit more power than the 970 (But not that much more).

As said before, if you haven't bought the rig already I'd reccommend swapping that SSD out for something else, I have one and I'm disappointed with it to say the least, and the PSU is pretty overkill

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

but the 970 will hit the 3.5GB issue in some games when you crank everything to max at even 1080p,

(But not that much more).

This was not really the conclusion i've heard every major outlet mention after ramgate passed. It was only in extreme scenario's at which the framerates were sub 30 anyway. If you have edivence proving otherwise, i'd love to see it. Lest I be speaking untruths..

(a good 80-100 watts more, differs by game). I'd say that is a tad bit more though.

You know what, I'm going to change this up.

Get the 390, have problems, end up with a Nvidia card in the end. Saves me energy.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

This was not really the conclusion i've heard every major outlet mention after ramgate passed. It was only in extreme scenario's at which the framerates were sub 30 anyway. If you have edivence proving otherwise, i'd love to see it. Lest I be speaking untruths..

(a good 80-100 watts more, differs by game). I'd say that is a tad bit more though.

GTA 5 cannot be put to full max at 1080p without running into the 3.5GB issue, at those settings the card is more than capable of 40+fps at stock but tanks to single digits. I would test on more games but I don't own any modern AAA titles that push VRAM that hard (Like Shadow Of Mordor). People can say it isn't an issue, but if you want to max some games you can't, and in SLI it's even more of an issue unless DX12 fixes that and lets VRAM stack

Stock speeds (1392MHz) and volts my card gets up to 63% TDP, or roughly 157.5W. Stock volts, 1580MHz core and 2050MHz memory gets to 72% TDP, or roughly 180W. And 1610MHz @1.265v with 2065MHz memory clocks in at 80% TDP, or roughly 200W.

Maxwell is efficient because voltages, touch the voltage and all that goes out the window. The power gap is at most 100w worst case, most of the time in the realm of 40-60W which is literally nothing, because there are no constraints on power draw or heat output that would make that difference an issue

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Stock speeds (1392MHz) and volts my card gets up to 63% TDP, or roughly 157.5W. Stock volts, 1580MHz core and 2050MHz memory gets to 72% TDP, or roughly 180W. And 1610MHz @1.265v with 2065MHz memory clocks in at 80% TDP, or roughly 200W.

What are you measuring this with? Because 63% TDP would mean 0,63*145=91W. 

What are you measuring this with? Because 63% TDP would mean 0,63*145=91W. 

TDP values set in the card's BIOS. 100% TDP for my G1 Gaming is 250W, since board partners can set their own TDP values, if I set my card up to have the same TDP limits as a reference Nvidia card (145W being 100%, 156W being a very generous 108% max) it would throttle out the gate with no tweaks

TDP values set in the card's BIOS. 100% TDP for my G1 Gaming is 250W, since board partners can set their own TDP values, if I set my card up to have the same TDP limits as a reference Nvidia card (145W being 100%, 156W being a very generous 108% max) it would throttle out the gate with no tweaks

Well, i'd still rather trust actual intercepted power measurements over software measurement..

Well, i'd still rather trust actual intercepted power measurements over software measurement..

Nvidia's power target is hardware based, uses shunt resistors and some funky things to get a number out, which is why you can short them or half their resistance to increase the TDP limit if the BIOS doesn't change it

390 seems like the better GPU in most cases to me! :)

Zen-III-X8-5900X (Gamestation 5)

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35,3MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / CPU: AMD Ryzen 9(7) 5900X(ECO mode), 12(8)-cores, 24(16)-threads, 4.5/4.8GHz, 70.5MB(68,35MB) cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2.6GHz 10.6 TFLOPS (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 (SAM enabled) / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600(ASUS Performance Enhancement), 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,7MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC GCN5 56CUs @1.5GHz 10.54 TFLOPS (Samsung 14nm FinFET) R.ID (NimeZ drivers) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 (SAM enabled) / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

390 seems like the better GPU in most cases to me!  :)

Except Linux :D

Seriously, do yourself a favor and dual boot

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit