OC Genie instability

So before you ran these stress tests, you said you had been running in OC genie II made for months? Was it crashing or blue screening or any symptoms of instability?  Because if your overclock was doing everything you needed it to do without a hiccup....that kinda sounds like "stable" to me.  Stress tests are a good tool but there is no better test than actually using the machine.  It sounds like your board had OC'd you chip just fine.  That's how I feel anyway.

I would stick with the Aida results.

And if you can afford to? Get another CPU.

And maybe a different motherboard........

You know what?............Just build a whole new PC.  :D

Tempted to sell my current chip and buy a new one that's for sure. Mine is possibly the worst 3570k ever produced :P

So before you ran these stress tests, you said you had been running in OC genie II made for months? Was it crashing or blue screening or any symptoms of instability?  Because if your overclock was doing everything you needed it to do without a hiccup....that kinda sounds like "stable" to me.  Stress tests are a good tool but there is no better test than actually using the machine.  It sounds like your board had OC'd you chip just fine.  That's how I feel anyway.

I can't live with my machine not being stress test stable. "Game stable" isn't stable enough for me, and always risks blue screening, or other software problems. These could become serious too.