Need help with my motherboard..

So I got my msi b85-41 motherboard today. I've connected everything right, I press the power button, it turns on but it doesn't make a beep sound.. It gets to the "starting windows", stops and shows me some kind of a blue screen for less than a second.. I don't know what could the problem be so please help me.

So I got my msi b85-41 motherboard today. I've connected everything right, I press the power button, it turns on but it doesn't make a beep sound.. It gets to the "starting windows", stops and shows me some kind of a blue screen for less than a second.. I don't know what could the problem be so please help me.

Is this a new build or just installing the motherboard in an existing one?

I have that same motherboard!

Try to see if it will boot of a linux usb flash drive, might not be a problem with the motherboard

Are you able to get into the BIOS without any issues?If so I had a similar issue where my motherboard wasn't compatible with the memory I was using and it would act like it was going to start windows to install it and then give a second long BSOD and just restart but I could be in the BIOS without any issues and all of my hardware was detected normally.

Download memtest86 to a USB thumb drive and boot to that and see if it completes, if it doesn't try removing your RAM and trying one dimm at a time and try it in different slots.

http://www.memtest86.com/download.htm