GA-Z170XP-SLI vs G1 gaming

What is the difference? They're both the exact same price but the G1 has tons of red and my build is black and blue but if its a better board I'll use it. Thanks!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I think you should go with the one that fits, they both sound high-end.

Actually, which G1 gaming? The 5 or 7 or...is there a three as well? Wow I'm dumb.

Taking a look though!

Sig under construction.

The G1 gaming appears to support higher memory clocks...

And has one more PCI-E slot. I'm confused. I thought it said that the 7 would be able to do 3-way SLI... even though it's 8x, 8x, 4x?

Very confuse.

Sig under construction.

I think you should go with the one that fits, they both sound high-end.

Actually, which G1 gaming? The 5 or 7 or...is there a three as well?

Taking a look though!

The 3

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

The Unofficial youngest person on the forum

nope

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

nope

Who is younger?

Wait now you've really confused me.

This is the G1..?

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5478#ov

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xgaming3 Sorry, got the 2 confused

Spoiler

AXIOM

Who is younger?

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xgaming3 Sorry, got the 2 confused

Me :/

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Me :/

Damn, 4 months away :P Nice to see another similar aged person on the forum :)

Spoiler

AXIOM

I've decided on the Gaming 3. It has more features and I can easily cover (Or plast dip ;) ) the red. Thanks!

Spoiler

AXIOM