Cool H440 Mods

Clanscorpia

What are some cool and easy to do mods for the H440 Black and Blue. I'm getting the Hue+ for the inside and maybe bottom for an underglow and then I'll water cool it after I get a GPU (Waiting for Polaris and Pascal) and an unlocked CPU (Kabylake time probably, or even Cannonlake) and I'm going to plasti dip the plain side with my logo for my company (Don't ask please) but what else would make it look cool? Thanks!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

underglow

Oops, forgot to add that to my planned mods

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

i thought this was pretty cool, optical drive mod, though i would never attempt it, love my h440 to much

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

a flamethrower would be cool....

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

a flamethrower would be cool....

Well, I was thinking of doing the MSI gaming dragon around the windows

Spoiler

AXIOM

It's pretty easy to paint the blue another color. (I turned mine to black and metallic grey and it looks really nice now.

EDIT- What just happened to the formatting?. Probably because I'm on a windows phone.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

a more serius sugestion from me would be a full acrylic side panel instead of the window

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

It's pretty easy to paint the blue another color. (I turned mine to black and metallic grey and it looks really nice now.

EDIT- What just happened to the formatting?. Probably because I'm on a windows phone.

wow dude wtf lol what hapened to your text xD

Builds:

Spoiler

Well, I was thinking of doing the MSI gaming dragon around the windows

as long as you have it spit fire i aprove, like real fire

Builds:

Spoiler

as long as you have it spit fire i aprove, like real fire

... That would be cool but my room would go up in flames :P

Spoiler

AXIOM

a more serius sugestion from me would be a full acrylic side panel instead of the window

That would be cool but I'd have to put something over the storage area so it looked nicer. Well, I guess that would be a waste cause in like 2 years I'm removing them to put in a rad so maybe I'd do that then and but the res and pump their by dremeling out the bracket.

Spoiler

AXIOM