Reduce mic buzzing? :O

Hai! 

I'm about to get a hold of my new Modmic 4.0 (yay for Massdrop), And I don't have a dedicated soundcard or or some external piece to connect it to.

I'm pretty sure that it may be IMPOSSIBLE to avoid noise from my internals. So wanted to ask: 

How could I reduce the noise O.o?

Should I connect it in the front jack or the back jack? :o

Is it possible that because my headphones is open back - it'll leak sound into it ? O.o

Any tips in general is also very welcome! 

Thanks guys! 

Happy weekend :u (or whats left of it). and for the U.S. residents , stay safe in that storm...x3

Rear jack.

Your mobo soundcard should have a setting for cancelling noise created by the speakers.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Year rear of your mobo, I really dont recommend the mod mic tho, i have one and sure its convinent for going to a LAN but for everyday use i found it to be meh, not to mention i think mine just died after 1 year of use.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Rear jack.

Your mobo soundcard should have a setting for cancelling noise created by the speakers.

Ty! , didn't know that :u

Year rear of your mobo, I really dont recommend the mod mic tho, i have one and sure its convinent for going to a LAN but for everyday use i found it to be meh, not to mention i think mine just died after 1 year of use.

Ty too!.

As for the quality of the mic: 

I wanted a decent-high quality minimalistic (?) Mic. I recently got new pair of headphones , invested about $300 (Fidelio X2 , luvin 'em.) , and I wasn't in the mood to burn another 100$ or 150$ on a mic , it was comfy and cheap so...meh.

But i'll keep an eye on its performance. As soon as i see its dying , i'll see if i have any chance with support to do warranty claim O.o! .

Ty tho! <3

Ty! , didn't know that :u

Ty too!.

As for the quality of the mic: 

I wanted a decent-high quality minimalistic (?) Mic. I recently got new pair of headphones , invested about $300 (Fidelio X2 , luvin 'em.) , and I wasn't in the mood to burn another 100$ or 150$ on a mic , it was comfy and cheap so...meh.

But i'll keep an eye on its performance. As soon as i see its dying , i'll see if i have any chance with support to do warranty claim O.o! .

Ty tho! <3

Ive had really bad luck with audio equipment, first headset was a vegence 1500 both of those died in 1 year which i had to send back for warranty, then i had razer krakens those died in one year 2 years later, now im on HD7 DJ's which will hopefully last a bit longer. I mean i used the mic everyday for 2 years or so i mean they did get heavily used.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Ive had really bad luck with audio equipment, first headset was a vegence 1500 both of those died in 1 year which i had to send back for warranty, then i had razer krakens those died in one year 2 years later, now im on HD7 DJ's which will hopefully last a bit longer. I mean i used the mic everyday for 2 years or so i mean they did get heavily used.

Well , tbh, stop buying "gaming headsets" , usually its just pieces of plastic with horrible audio for $200-$400 , pretty pathetic. They also die quickly. The HD7 DJ should last longer. 

As for the future , before you buy a product just be like: Google -> [PRODUCT NAME] problem/broke/stopped working/complaints/review -> browse~ 

Like that you shouyld know whats up with the manufacturing line and what you may be facing if you decide to get taht product :D

But yeah stop getting stuff labeled "gaming".

and also , make sure that you're not ruining or breaking it yourself O.,O! , moisture , heat , wiring stuffs , electricity overload , all could burn and ruin products ;o (I think ._.)