PS1 PS2 N64 Ganecube PS3 X360 PS4 X1 and Windows PC All in one Tower ?

Akedk

I have seen Linus builds on you tube allots of them, i wonder if he ever thought of building all in one gaming PC and Consoles?

How cool would it be if he builds the following (PS1 PS2 N64 GameCube PS3 X360 PS4 X1 and Windows PC) All in one Tower ?

I never seen anyone do it before so i think it will be the first :)

Emulators...

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

you could buy a huge case and cut holes in it xD. it would be pretty much useless though cuz emulators can even work better than the original console. 

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Would be a cool idea, if you combined the power supplies for all the things. Even so, the amount of boards in that case would be insane.

Emulators...

Oh snap!

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I know about emulators, PS3 and PS 4 and X1 and X360  have no good emulators... but my point is all in ones case done professionally with one HDMI and DVI outputs  for all consoles and of course PC. i know is hard but if linus want to do it he will pull it out somehow heheheehehe

I have seen Linus builds on you tube allots of them, i wonder if he ever thought of building all in one gaming PC and Consoles?

How cool would it be if he builds the following (PS1 PS2 N64 GameCube PS3 X360 PS4 X1 and Windows PC) All in one Tower ?

I never seen anyone do it before so i think it will be the first :)

You could just build a pc and run emulators for most of those consoles ( and emulators for ps3 , xbox 360 , xbox one , and ps4 will come later )

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case