iPhone 6 leather skin

dbcooper

Hi guys, I'm looking for a leather skin like the one from Dbrand but it has to cover the bottom of the phone (where the speakers and the headphone jack are). Do you guys know one? How's the quality and feel of those skins?

Thanks!

Sold my build..

This might not be what you're looking for but apple has a leather case? Real leather and all that, if you're into that sort of that.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Hi guys, I'm looking for a leather skin like the one from Dbrand but it has to cover the bottom of the phone (where the speakers and the headphone jack are). Do you guys know one? How's the quality and feel of those skins?

Thanks!

The Dbrand skins do cover that portion....

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

The Dbrand skins do cover that portion....

Yeah, i just noticed that! Do I have to order a Back skin and an Upper/Lower skin? Or do the "Back" one covers the bottom of the phone? Is there a one-piece skin that covers the entire phone(except the front)?

Sold my build..

Yeah, i just noticed that! Do I have to order a Back skin and an Upper/Lower skin? Or do the "Back" one covers the bottom of the phone? Is there a one-piece skin that covers the entire phone(except the front)?

If you get a skin that is all one color and texture for both the back and bottom/top, the entire skin should just come as one piece. Now, if you bought a separate color or texture for the top and bottom than the back, the skin should come in three separate pieces: one for the top and the edge around the top, one for the middle of the back, and one for the bottom and the bottom edge.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

If you get a skin that is all one color and texture for both the back and bottom/top, the entire skin should just come as one piece. Now, if you bought a separate color or texture for the top and bottom than the back, the skin should come in three separate pieces: one for the top and the edge around the top, one for the middle of the back, and one for the bottom and the bottom edge.

Thanks man! I just ordered a back + upper/lower black leather skin... They send 2 skins, right?

Sold my build..

Thanks man! I just ordered a back + upper/lower black leather skin... They send 2 skins, right?

If you bought all of the same color and texture for both the top/bottom and the back, I believe they would send you one that is the back with separated top and bottom pieces that don't wrap around the top and bottom edges, and then one that covers the entire back and is all one piece.

Thanks!

Feels quite good quality. Using the Carbon Fibre skin in my 6S+ and it helps add some grip to what is otherwise a fairly slippery device.

Feels quite good quality. Using the Carbon Fibre skin in my 6S+ and it helps add some grip to what is otherwise a fairly slippery device.

Whas it hard to install? Where you able to get a perfect fit?

Sold my build..