Should I switch from an m65 to a g502?

TexasTech

I just recently went to one of my friends houses who had recently bought a g502. I tried it out and it felt superb, minus the easy to press sniper button. The tracking was excellent. I'm a sucker for aesthetics so I went for the m65 initially, but I'm considering the switch since I'm actually pretty paranoid about the laser on the bottom of the mouse, I know it's harmless but I still avoid flipping the mouse and I look away when readjusting the mouse. Also it just feel better in my medium sized hands.should I go for the g502? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I just recently went to one of my friends houses who had recently bought a g502. I tried it out and it felt superb, minus the easy to press sniper button. The tracking was excellent. I'm a sucker for aesthetics so I went for the m65 initially, but I'm considering the switch since I'm actually pretty paranoid about the laser on the bottom of the mouse, I know it's harmless but I still avoid flipping the mouse and I look away when readjusting the mouse. Also it just feel better in my medium sized hands.should I go for the g502? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

go for it! its an amazing mouse!

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Get it if you are not playing shooters on a high or competitive level. It has the best features a mouse can offer.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Thanks for the replies, but where is the best place to buy one? Amazon and eBay seem to have the Same prices, around 69 pounds, but some new seller which I don't trust at all on amazon are trying to sell for 49, which saves me 20 bucks. Any opinions on new amazon sellers with no profile history?