Tom Clancy's the Division Beta

N_Bot

Hello all,

So I've been reading lately that Nvidia have been sending people beta codes to people who have purchased Nvidia products in the past. I have a GTX 970 and receive Nvidia's emails but have not received such an email with the code. Does anyone know why? Do I need to register the product or do anything else? Thanks.

If you get one, you get one. If not, then you don't. Simple.

Not talking about the random process of winning a key. Talking about everyone who has an Nvidia product was sent a key. No entry needed.

p much this

I just registered the normal way anyways :^)

I make bad life decisions.

Not talking about the random process of winning a key. Talking about everyone who has an Nvidia product was sent a key. No entry needed.

I have six Nvidia products in my name and I haven't received such a key.

I have six Nvidia products in my name and I haven't received such a key.

Well that's strange. I read some posts of people claiming to receive keys without entering just because they bought Nvidia product.

I have 6 geforce cards and 1 quadro card and I have received no email from nvidia. 

I am guessing the codes are related to actually singing in to your gforce experience with an account. I cant think of another reason I would have gotten a beta code and I did. 

I am guessing the codes are related to actually singing in to your gforce experience with an account. I cant think of another reason I would have gotten a beta code and I did.

Wait so you got a beta code without entering for one from Nvidia?

Wait so you got a beta code without entering for one from Nvidia?

correct. only thing I have done involving Nvidia is register for an account to sign into gforce experience. My beta code was sent to that email. 

correct. only thing I have done involving Nvidia is register for an account to sign into gforce experience. My beta code was sent to that email.

Hmm. I'll look into it. Thanks. :)

I got one.  I've purchased both a 980 and a 980Ti last year. 

But I've also registered nvidia vouchers for Rainbow Six Siege and Rise of the Tomb Raider within the last few weeks.  Each time, you have to enter in your email when redeeming.  Perhaps that put me on the list? 

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

I got one, maybe I will do a give away since I don't really play betas. It pisses me off when I get into them and then have to stop playing :P

Also, g2a is selling the betas for something like 25p

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000