Black Star Custom Pc?

So with the Canadian dollar the way it is right now, I'm on the hunt for Canadian retailers. So far I've found DazMode and another site - blackstar custom pc. I haven't seen anything about black star anywhere though, does anyone know anything about them? I found them via the Monsoon "where to buy/Canada" page.

Mostly I'm interested because they seem to have the D5 vario priced at around $80CDN as opposed to around $80US pretty much wherever I look.

http://www.blackstarcustompc.com/

never heard of them

stick to dazmode

he's really smart, his youtube channel has a ton of useful information too

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

never heard of them

stick to dazmode

he's really smart, his youtube channel has a ton of useful information too

Yea, this is going to be my first loop. I've been studying up haha. Dazmode, Jayztwocents and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on.

Yea, this is going to be my first loop. I've been studying up haha. Dazmode, Jayztwocents and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on.

singularitycomputers is also one of the best custom PC builders and watercoolers in the world :)

hes got by far more experience than dazmode, j2c, or some others

hes the guy who started the whole hard tubing trend

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Been keeping up with him too! Just watched his custom sleeving/wiring video (already watched all of LutrOs). Singularity's b-roll of his finished systems  :blink: