cheap quality keyboard/mouse for office

Justin_

hey guys I am trying to find a reasonable priced mouse keyboard that would be good for an office, any suggestions??

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Cheap quality keyboard and mouse? Try something like goodwill.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Logitech makes good ones. Try them

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

any specific models? no more than about $40 or so between the mouse and keyboard is what im thinking

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Logitech would be a good idea that's the only decent cheap keyboard and mouse I can think of unless you use Craigslist or something and get a second hand keyboard and mouse

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison

Logitech makes good ones. Try them

Anything logitech on their general line that doesn't have any alien keycaps or 3rd mouse buttons is in my opinion by far the best value per $. If you aren't looking for mechanical switches or anything like that all the entry level logitech stuff is great.