The Diagnostics Policy Service is not running

Hello guys yesterday everything was fine with my network. Today when i started my computer the internet was gone..... after i start Troubleshoot problems to find and repair the problem i find out that the problem was this: The Diagnostics Policy Service is not running 

I watched few youtube but my tries to fix the problem are unsuccessful, please help me! 

Things i tried:

- I tried to start it up manually from RUN > Services.mcs but i got that message: Windows could not start the Diagnostics Policy Service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied.

- I tried to System Restore but unfortunately i dont have any restore points. 

Thank you in advance!

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Hello guys yesterday everything was fine with my network. Today when i started my computer the internet was gone..... after i start Troubleshoot problems to find and repair the problem i find out that the problem was this: The Diagnostics Policy Service is not running 

I watched few youtube but my tries to fix the problem are unsuccessful, please help me! 

Things i tried:

- I tried to start it up manually from RUN > Services.mcs but i got that message: Windows could not start the Diagnostics Policy Service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied.

- I tried to System Restore but unfortunately i dont have any restore points. 

Thank you in advance!

Are you logged in as an admin?

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Are you logged in as an admin?

Well i never touch anything till now, so i think so.

But to be sure can i check it somewhere ? 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024