(Video) Crasy 3D Quadcopter Flying

I'vs seen many 3D RC heli videos, but have never really seen any quadcopter ones. This looks soo hard to control vs a heli / plane. Makes me giggle just how rough he is with it.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

3d Quadcopter?

my  bad might mistake for a 2d one. xD

holy shit thats some crazy flying

Dis guy better tho

Requires lots of practice.  There's been a number of publicated stories online about people suffering or causing accidents and injuries because they are not careful or take proper precautions when operating drones.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I'vs seen many 3D RC heli videos, but have never really seen any quadcopter ones. This looks soo hard to control vs a heli / plane. Makes me giggle just how rough he is with it.

if you get a decent one they are usually much easier to control as they have a lot of computing power to keep everything stable. w/o this computing power quadcopters would not work they are  naturally unstable. they are a lot of fun but if your consider buying one dont cheap out.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Requires lots of practice.  There's been a number of publicated stories online about people suffering or causing accidents and injuries because they are not careful or take proper precautions when operating drones.

not a drone. drones can complete task without any guidance from  the controller. some of the higher end ones could be considered quasi drones 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

not a drone :P drones can complete task without any guidance from  the controller. some of the higher end ones could be considered quasi drones 

Drones still need to be programmed and told what to do and where to go.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

if you get a decent one they are usually much easier to control as they have a lot of computing power to keep everything stable. w/o this computing power quadcopters would not work they are  naturally unstable. they are a lot of fun but if your consider buying one dont cheap out.

I know. I sold all of my quads and rc's before college.

This is what happended to my mystic 29 after I pushed it too far prop wise:

P_20150821_115605_SRES_zpskonfy4mx.jpg

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Drones still need to be programmed and told what to do and where to go.

yes but the one in this video would not be able to complete such tasks. now the newer phantoms and inspires are pretty much drones. i also dont like how they advertise them as drones they should call them uavs that way they can branch them under one umbrella.

I know. I sold all of my quads and rc's before college.

This is what happended to my mystic 29 after I pushed it too far prop wise:

nice catameran (well before the fire) what was its max top speed

nice catameran (well before the fire) what was its max top speed

I don't remember, and never measured it. What caused the fire was the fact that the stock connectors were underrated for the amperage draw that the boat was seeing. One melted we believe and caused a short, blowing the left LiPo.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler