Leveling up steam

yannickverc

Idk if I should place this here but feel free to point me to the right sub/move it there :)

I wanna level up my steam account. Why? Well, just to get the high level account I think, it looks nice :D

I've been using idlemaster to grind some trading cards but that goes hella slow..

Does anyone know a fast way to level it up?

Thanks!

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

The only faster way would be to purchase the cards yourself.

Yea I'm doing that as well. Since idle master doesn't farm every card I buy the other ones. But still, only 100 exp for a pack of cards is slow :D

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

The only faster way would be to purchase the cards yourself.

Sadly so. Though, the badges are pretty neat, and the profile backgrounds you can get. Im level 15 just from the cards I got from games, and selling cards I didn't want, and buying the rest of the cards I did want

Idk if I should place this here but feel free to point me to the right sub/move it there :)

I wanna level up my steam account. Why? Well, just to get the high level account I think, it looks nice :D

I've been using idlemaster to grind some trading cards but that goes hella slow..

Does anyone know a fast way to level it up?

Thanks!

Sadly so. Though, the badges are pretty neat, and the profile backgrounds you can get. Im level 15 just from the cards I got from games, and selling cards I didn't want, and buying the rest of the cards I did want

Yea I'm level 15 now too! :D

Isn't the steam leveling system just to get you to spend more money on Steam?

Yea it's just for bragging rights I think

Isn't the steam leveling system just to get you to spend more money on Steam?

Yes, but hey, those numbers make you feel good even though they don't do much lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.