I have multiple GPUs, Only one showing up

Go to solution Solved by Godlygamer23,

You have to manually add them.

Hi, before I start, I just want to say that I'm a complete "noob" to the forums. I joined because I wanted to help out the LinusTechTips team on folding, along with providing some information for medical breakthroughs :). Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where else to put this problem.

Right now, my current machine is running two video cards. One GeForce GT 530 and one GTX 660ti. Before when I was using this program with only my GTX 660ti, everything worked perfectly. So I tried adding another card because why not, which was my dinky little GT 530. When I went back to the folding@home client control, only the GT 530 showed up. Then I tried using only the GT 530, everything worked fine. 

So when I use one card, everything is labelled correctly, however, when I use dual cards, only the one shows up. I have not tried playing around with different PCI-E slots on my motherboard because I only have one PCI-Ex16 slot. 

I have seen screenshots from other people who were using separate cards and they were listed separately. The thing that confuses me most, is when I go to the "System Info" tab, under the "System" it says that I have 2 GPUs. 
Is there any way where I can have these two cards listed as two separate cards so when I am playing games I can have the GT 530 running at full speed while my CPU and 660ti are paused? 

Again, sorry if I'm coming across a bit dumb, I'm not very experienced. But I just want to help :)
Thank you for reading, here are a couple screenshots of what I am experiencing. 

Capture.png

Capture56.png

You have to manually add them.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Under Advanced View - Configure. Slots tab. Add another GPU slot, leaving the selection at -1 (for auto configure) and should then add the second card. So then you will have two GPU slots and the CPU slot.

Also, read the FAQ for lots of info and also don't forget to the "advanced" flag in each of your GPU slots.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Thank you guys for helping me with my issue. Now Folding@Home lists the 2 GPUs individually. However, for some reason they are listed incorrectly, my GT 530 is actually my 660ti and vise versa. That shouldn't take too much playing around to fix though, I think I can fix that by changing the -1 to the correct GPU slot. 
Thanks again guys. :)

Now Folding@Home lists the 2 GPUs individually. However, for some reason they are listed incorrectly, my GT 530 is actually my 660ti and vise versa.

it happens, dont worry about it.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Thank you guys for helping me with my issue. Now Folding@Home lists the 2 GPUs individually. However, for some reason they are listed incorrectly, my GT 530 is actually my 660ti and vise versa. That shouldn't take too much playing around to fix though, I think I can fix that by changing the -1 to the correct GPU slot. 

Thanks again guys. :)

As Mental says - happens a lot on multi GPU slots. Playing around with it can really mess it up - you need to play with the index and other settings... If it works, my advice is to leave it as is... :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99