EKWB PREDATOR RECALL?

Anybody hear about the Ek Predator 240 and 360 recall? They said it is because the o-rings on the block were leaking and that nobody had reported it to EK but EK found it in private testing

Anybody hear about the Ek Predator 240 and 360 recall? They said it is because the o-rings on the block were leaking and that nobody had reported it to EK but EK found it in private testing

I heard

And ekwb is willing to reimburse any damages that were caused by the first gen predator aio's.

Anybody hear about the Ek Predator 240 and 360 recall?

Wasn't this alluded to in the 15th Jan WAN show?

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Wasn't this alluded to in the 15th Jan WAN show?

Yes.

And many people reported it to EK, somebody had over a thousand dollars of gear destroyed by a leak in his predator. EK is covering the cost

Actually I ordered the 240 through amazon and arrived leaked. It had some rusted screws too. :(

Actually I ordered the 240 through amazon and arrived leaked. It had some rusted screws too. :(

Did you initiated the RMA?

I take it you are some sort of spokesperson for EK.

On a forum I forgive bad grammar, I have even come to expect it, and to be honest as long as the meaning is clear it is not a 'biggie' .

But phrases like "did you initiated the ..." from a company spokesman...

"This too shall pass"

out of curiosity is ek covering shipping both ways?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

On a forum I forgive bad grammar, I have even come to expect it, and to be honest as long as the meaning is clear it is not a 'biggie' .

I assume English is not his native language. Not a big deal, or even worth mentioning. A bit rude I'd even say. Ek Luc is very helpful around here

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

EK are based in Slovenia. Their English is pretty good and they're always very helpful.

EK are based in Slovenia. Their English is pretty good and they're always very helpful.

Certainly a lot better tham my Slovenian.

If EK luc had been a 'normal' member fair play. But as he is (in this case) acting as a spokesman for EK surely he should 'go that extra mile'.

"This too shall pass"

Yes, some sort of.....

I'm the EK Forum Representative...i've been here to help a good bunch of people if I remember correctly....

Instead of only reprimanding me on my grammar, you could, at least, have suggested how I should have wrote it...

out of curiosity is ek covering shipping both ways?

Yes

I assume English is not his native language. Not a big deal, or even worth mentioning. A bit rude I'd even say. Ek Luc is very helpful around here

English isn't my native language.  EK is Slovenian based but i'm from Canada in the french part of it.

Thanks guys :)

Yes, some sort of.....

I'm the EK Forum Representative...i've been here to help a good bunch of people if I remember correctly....

Instead of only reprimanding me on my grammar, you could, at least, have suggested how I should have wrote it...

Yes

English isn't my native language.  EK is Slovenian based but i'm from Canada in the french part of it.

Thanks guys :)

That's awesome! Companies that make you spend money to have your faulty thing replaced tick me off (looking at you cooler master you can't expect me to pay $20 in shipping to have a $5 fan replaced)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

This is kind of a class act. Honestly and fixing the issue with minimal resistance. Good work with the solution EK.

And no I do not work for or even own any EK products but this still seemed pretty good to me.