Looking for $50 Headphones

Imaginaerum

I'm looking for new headphones, not from Turtle Beach (although from what I've seen those aren't often suggested here). The only reason is because the last pair I bought from them got replaced 6 times during their 1 year warranty.

Anyway, I'm looking for around $50 with bass and not ridiculously uncomfortable. Music or gaming doesn't matter to me, but I've done mostly gaming.

Sorry if there's already a thread for headphones like this, but the few threads I clicked on didn't have suggestions for what I wanted.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

unfortunately I've had a few turtle beaches. will never EVER buy another again. will never EVER recommend them.

@ sub $100 is a tough category to find anything of quality.

@ sub $50 is even tougher. koss portapro is around that range but I'd never want to be seen in one of those unless I was at a retro 80's party.

I have been eyeing some numark redwaves which is at the $60 range the numark is a rebadged reloop which comes in a tonne of colors, search for reloop rhp-10 but I see the reloops selling at the $80 range

https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=4&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=9IzTpuEEMCqC9URDZQ0Yrw&cp=10&gs_id=1k&xhr=t&q=reloop+rhp-10&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.cGE&biw=1920&bih=941&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=jIwmUcDPLqWUiQLN6IGIDQ

Have a look at the Koss Pro DJ 100, Audio Technica M30 and Panasonic HTF600 for some decent, budget friendly headphones.

Headset

Have a look at the Koss Pro DJ 100, Audio Technica M30 and Panasonic HTF600 for some decent, budget friendly headphones.
The Panasonic HTF600!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of liking the Reloop RHP 10s but the reviews I find aren't the highest for the headphones or the company. The Panasonic one looks good too, and I might end up with that. Any other suggestions?

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

i was gonna suggest the HD428. it was $40 at newegg.ca but price went up a bit

I'm kind of liking the Reloop RHP 10s but the reviews I find aren't the highest for the headphones or the company. The Panasonic one looks good too, and I might end up with that. Any other suggestions?
the reviews are what I'd kind of expect from a bassy headphone. when you accentuate the bass a lot of headphones get muddy in the midrange. the sony xb series notorious for this. the only bassy headphones that retain midrange that I can think of off the top of my head are beyerdynamics vmodas and audio technicas and the only offering from those companies that is in your price bracket is the audio technica ath ws55 @ $85 the ws55 is an on ear design

my attraction to the redwave is mostly cosmetic. I have shoes and a jacket with similar color scheme. pricepoint is just about right to warrant the purchase.... but not quite. price is right for ripping them apart and modding them though.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/611534/konig-onstage-nrg300-dj-numark-red-wave-dj-appreciation-thread

I forgot about the koss pro dj100