Really need help Blue screen(with no text)

Diggy

Hey, i have had a pc for about 2-3 weeks and today when i started the computer the screen went blue (no text or anything) but then i logged in and started to play gta 5 and when i change to 1980x1080 the blue screen pops up again (every time i change resolution) and im wondering if it has something to do with the memory/motherboard/graphics card or something.

Pc

geforce gtx 980

intel i5 6400 with the stockcooler

118gb of ssd (only have 11gb free)

1tb of hdd

Hey, i have had a pc for about 2-3 weeks and today when i started the computer the screen went blue (no text or anything) but then i logged in and started to play gta 5 and when i change to 1980x1080 the blue screen pops up again (every time i change resolution) and im wondering if it has something to do with the memory/motherboard/graphics card or something.

Pc

geforce gtx 980

intel i5 6400 with the stockcooler

118gb of ssd (only have 11gb free)

1tb of hdd

And you're saying there is no text on the screen? It's like fully blue only?

Have you tried taking a look at the temperatures of your components while gaming, or have you tried reinstalling the graphics drivers?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

it ran on 32-40c when it happend, the blue screen pops upp and then goes away after about 10sec

and yes the whole screen is blue.

Check that your cable is in all the way on both ends, I got a bad HDMI cable once and it would make my screen randomly turn all green. Also An old screen off a friend had a bad component which would make the screen go full white after a few min of use. if you have another monitor try that out to see it it keeps happening. 

Check that your cable is in all the way on both ends, I got a bad HDMI cable once and it would make my screen randomly turn all green. Also An old screen off a friend had a bad component which would make the screen go full white after a few min of use. if you have another monitor try that out to see it it keeps happening. 

yep i fixed it a while ago but it was my tv

yep i fixed it a while ago but it was my tv

If you still want to keep the tv or get some money out of it you could take the broken tv up and get the chip ID and just buy that and replace it (so long as you don't have to do any soldering) or you can just sell the LCD and get some of your money back. I did that with an old acer moniter a while back when a capacitor died on the chip and I got more then half back what I payed for the screen so that was nice.