Best Canless Air Option? (PC Dusting)

moity

I'd go for the 02 hurricane as it'd be easier to hold and use. (In black ofc)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Take the pc outside. Spray with hose to remove dust. Set pc in huge bucket of rice for a month. Plug in and start gaming

Take the pc outside. Spray with hose to remove dust. Set pc in huge bucket of rice for a month. Plug in and start gaming

thaknz

They are making a killing by selling air in a can that's almost as crazy as bottled water.

8/b8? wut

I'd go for the 02 hurricane as it'd be easier to hold and use. (In black ofc)

Yeah i'm most likely going to get the 02 I just want opinions opinions opinions

What is stopping you from getting an air compressor? Besides the fact that it can supply an unlimited amount of air reliably with an incredible amount of force, it can be used for other things such as filling car tires. 

What is stopping you from getting an air compressor? Besides the fact that it can supply an unlimited amount of air reliably with an incredible amount of force, it can be used for other things such as filling car tires. 

bulkiness and such idk would probably be a better idea to get a mini AC or regular one, but eh. I ended up getting this

Easy.

http://www.amazon.com/Horsepower-Gallon-Oilless-Pancake-Compressor/dp/B006ZBBKR0/ref=sr_1_1?s=power-hand-tools&ie=UTF8&qid=1452823423&sr=1-1&keywords=pancake+air+compressor

Air compressors are worth it in the long run as they work better, and you pay for them once. Keep them drained (there's a drain plug at the bottom) and they last a good long time.

One like that wouldn't be all that bulky anyways. Just keep it in the closet or something.

Edit: Also they can be used for other things. Hell, get a cig lighter power converter and keep the thing in the trunk of your car in case of flats etc.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I use canned air on everything but my keyboard which I use an air compressor for. Air compressors pull in moisture to them.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

Easy.

http://www.amazon.com/Horsepower-Gallon-Oilless-Pancake-Compressor/dp/B006ZBBKR0/ref=sr_1_1?s=power-hand-tools&ie=UTF8&qid=1452823423&sr=1-1&keywords=pancake+air+compressor

Air compressors are worth it in the long run as they work better, and you pay for them once. Keep them drained (there's a drain plug at the bottom) and they last a good long time.

One like that wouldn't be all that bulky anyways. Just keep it in the closet or something.

Edit: Also they can be used for other things. Hell, get a cig lighter power converter and keep the thing in the trunk of your car in case of flats etc.

for $24 more I got this - not too bad mehafsfrfwgr :S

for $24 more I got this - not too bad mehafsfrfwgr :S

And what PSI can that get up to?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs