Cooling temps and loud noises

Hey folks!

I just switched my rig into the s340 desined by razer case ( I was using an Air 540) to downsize. In addtion to changing my case I also got brand new case fans. I have 3 120mm Thermltake Riing fans RGB and one 140mm RGB ring fan, for additional cooling I am using a Corsair H100i. I also upgraded my GPU to a GTX 970 (with pipboy back plate) from a GTX 960.

Before the new fans I was using 120mm Antec clear blue fans and for the rad I was using the stock corsair fans it came with.

Now, I get that the Air 540 was designed to maximize airflow however, I feel like my temps are sort of high for idle but the worst part is I now sound like I have a spaceship next to me. I was playing Star Wars Battlefront on High settings using a Asus VG248 @ 1080P, and I thought my PC was going to take off through the Roof.

Looking online at Thermaltakes website the fans are rated for 25dB (or close) and I was looking a lot of other silent operating fans and at max speed they had pretty similar dB output. I did change my GTX 970 fan profile so I know that def adds to the noise (I am being a sissy about high temps). With all the listed specs and such, should I really be experiencing that much noise? if need be I can upload a clip to show the sound of the PC. I am just wondering if maybe the s340 is a noisy case or did I choose poor case fans? Please let me know any input you have or recommendations.

BTW as for temps with the room temp being set to 72 F

Idle:

CPU- 32 C

GPU- 34 C (with higher fan profile enabled)

Under load:

CPU - 50  C

GPU- 49 C (again, with more aggressive fan curve)

your temps are fine lol and for the noise maybe check at what rpm the fans are spinning at.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Fans specs are unreliable. For the most part, ignore them and stick to benchmarks and in-depth reviews instead. 

Have you tried setting a quieter fan curve for the fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Your GOU temps are really good. You can easily limit max rpm for those fans. Are you using those 4 Thermaltake fans only? So things making noise in there are all fans (25db isn't quiet), pump, plus all other moving parts. You should make curves or limit rpms for all fans. Your problem is that all fans and pump are running full rpm while gaming. All things are loud when they run at full speed. Even electric cars and hoverboards.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yea that is true, but then I am worried about temps getting too high.. I suppose its a trade off. I guess I am being odd about it because in my old case maybe the fans didnt have to hit max RPM to cool the system due to the case desgin? But also during gaming/streaming the temps would be around 70 C so big difference. I guess I will have to play around with it and see what I can get it to due with less RPM from the fans.