1 fury x or 2 390x

Bajantechnician

Promiscuity is fun.

do you have a 390x?

@App4that

lol

finally someones noticed it

I can't tell if you guys are complete college nerds or hardcore partiers. But probably the former. And yeah, I do have a 390x and not a KingPin 980ti unfortunately. Not that I need it. 390x is alright. I also have a 290 just sitting there.

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

I can't tell if you guys are complete college nerds or hardcore partiers. But probably the former. And yeah, I do have a 390x and not a KingPin 980ti unfortunately. Not that I need it. 390x is alright. I also have a 290 just sitting there.

UNLV motha fucka! *took me 3 time to get my phone to let me type that xD*

Kingpin is overrated. I'd rather have the Lightning.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

UNLV motha fucka! *took me 3 time to get my phone to let me type that xD*

Kingpin is overrated. I'd rather have the Lightning.

Kingpin is sexier. Don't say that you don't love copper.

Amd club

Kingpin is sexier. Don't say that you don't love copper.

Yeah you got me there. If the Golden wasn't orange I may have looked at it because of the copper. Though all that copper in one spot would have attracted crack heads. Hate theses things.

Yeah you got me there. If the Golden wasn't orange I may have looked at it because of the copper. Though all that copper in one spot would have attracted crack heads. Hate theses things.

Crack heads. ?

Crack heads. ?

Yes, here in Vegas the crack heads (drug addicts) will dig through anything for copper to recycle for drug money. Not even a joke, they'll tear into your walls for the wiring.

Yes, here in Vegas the crack heads (drug addicts) will dig through anything for copper to recycle for drug money. Not even a joke, they'll tear into your walls for the wiring.

Lol. Use the exhaust of the reference 290x to set them on fire and protect yourself. 

Lol. Use the exhaust of the reference 290x to set them on fire and protect yourself. 

We get those big sewer crackheads here in Vegas. (almost not a joke as I live a mile from a sewer used as living space) they've not afraid of a little heat.

We get those big sewer crackheads here in Vegas. (almost not a joke as I live a mile from a sewer used as living space) they've not afraid of a little heat.

But can they handle the 100c+ howling winds of the 290x? crank that sucker up to 100% and the sheer noise will scare them away. 

But can they handle the 100c+ howling winds of the 290x? crank that sucker up to 100% and the sheer noise will scare them away. 

:P

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM