Corsair Vs Logitech Vs Razer POLL

salah2000

Hey, i just wanted to see where the community stands with these brands and what products they choose.

I don't have a G910/G710/G710+/Blackwidow/K70/Strafe.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

"What brand do you find is the best provider of quality products at good prices?"

Zowie.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

"What brand do you find is the best provider of quality products at good prices?"

Zowie.

between those three

between those three

Neither

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Ummm,none of those. Not everyone falls into camp Corsair, Logitech, or Razer.

they are the three main companies.. i couldnt name every single company and their products.

Using a Ducky keyboard and a Roccat mouse, and I don't give a fluff which company makes what. If i like the product I will buy it, no matter who manufactures/badges it.

That is a very nice philosophy on this whole deal. It's always good to keep an open mind.

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.

Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark

Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB (thought tempted to get the G502 Proteus Spectrum)

Overall: Logitech is winning me back!!

Had a bad history with Razer products, so sod 'em.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Asus Z97 PRO | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x 8GB) 1600Mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 with CableMod Custom Sleeved Cables (Black/White) Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Western Digital Blue Series 4TB | 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM + 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM | 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0 in SLI | Windows 8.1 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Brown Switches | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Glorious PG Gaming Race Extended Mouse Mat | Beresford Caiman MKII DAC + Amptastic Mini-1 Stereo Amplifier + Q Acoustics 2010i | Sennheiser HD 598 | Audio Technica AT2020USB+ | Logitech C920 | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Hey, i just wanted to see where the community stands with these brands and what products they choose.

I'm gonna get bashed so hard for this but I like corsair and razer

I've owned a razer Naga and had no problems with it and I already have 3 million clicks on it and I have a Blackwidow chroma and I've used a corsair k70rgb and they're both really good companies just that they're prices or overpriced because you're paying for the name too

I'd like to go with Corsair, but in total of all their products, I think their PSUs are overpriced out the ass, so I'd rather not

I'd like to go with Corsair, but in total of all their products, I think their PSUs are overpriced out the ass, so I'd rather not

Corsair have really good quality power supplies and have really good warranties and a lot of them half links to control everything on the psu that's why they're so expensive also you're paying for the name but Evga power supplies r just as expensive

I'm gonna get bashed so hard for this but I like corsair and razer

I've owned a razer Naga and had no problems with it and I already have 3 million clicks on it and I have a Blackwidow chroma and I've used a corsair k70rgb and they're both really good companies just that they're prices or overpriced because you're paying for the name too

i hear that alot but where i live (sydney) razer is MUCH cheaper then corsair and logitech. When i purchased my Blackwidow chroma i paid $175 when the k70 rgb was $239 and the g910 was also $239 so for me it was a no-brainer.

Considering that none of them make their own stuff and that they only crossover at certain points it seems a waste of time to try to get some sort of consensus. You would be better to compare return policies and product uipdates per company instead. How about bang-for-the-buck per market? Greatest availability?

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

Corsair have really good quality power supplies and have really good warranties and a lot of them half links to control everything on the psu that's why they're so expensive also you're paying for the name but Evga power supplies r just as expensive

I wouldn't use either of those company's power supplies. I'd use an enermax above all, considering how well they ALWAYS stand up and their modular cable abilities. Their price, at least where I live, is WAY cheaper than Corsair's overpriced idiocy. That, and I've had an EVGA literally explode once so I'd just rather not

Logitech, Corsair is overpriced and overhyped.

Logitechs overpriced? really i thought it had good prices, corsair okay they are a bit overpriced

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

I wouldn't use either of those company's power supplies. I'd use an enermax above all, considering how well they ALWAYS stand up and their modular cable abilities. Their price, at least where I live, is WAY cheaper than Corsair's overpriced idiocy. That, and I've had an EVGA literally explode once so I'd just rather not

Yea but u also have to look at reviews of parts, and like I have the corsair rm1000i and I love it, there's nothing wrong with it and its efficiency is probably one of the best 80+ gold efficiency power supplies out there and it lets me control fan speeds and monitor my temperatures and I have to agree some power supplies from Evga rnt the best but some r really good if u look at reviews of the unit

For FPS mice, imo, there are 3 brands: Logitech, Mionix, and Zowie. Logitech is big enough where it gets exclusive proprietary sensors and they can really over engineer, and they tend to have a pretty good build quality and because they're large they tend to provide a better value than smaller companies that need a larger margin. Mionix might have the best build quality available, pretty good ergonomics, and typically have fairly good sensors in their mice, but a little on the expensive side. Zowie is also a little on the expensive side, but is also super light for their size (i think objectively good in FPS), they don't have drivers, its plug and play with a dpi switch on the bottom of the mouse, has generally enthusiasts' favorite mouse cable, and right now is using a pretty good sensor in the latest version of all their mice.

i only have and used razer, so i really have no idea about the others.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Yea but u also have to look at reviews of parts, and like I have the corsair rm1000i and I love it, there's nothing wrong with it and its efficiency is probably one of the best 80+ gold efficiency power supplies out there and it lets me control fan speeds and monitor my temperatures and I have to agree some power supplies from Evga rnt the best but some r really good if u look at reviews of the unit

I'd use the Enermax Platimax 1000W if I could. Not only is it 80 Plus PLATINUM certified, it's fully modular and has its own driver, just like Enermax has always had. For PLATINUM certification, I've found it for cheaper prices than Corsair's RM1000

I'd use the Enermax Platimax 1000W if I could. Not only is it 80 Plus PLATINUM certified, it's fully modular and has its own driver, just like Enermax has always had. For PLATINUM certification, I've found it for cheaper prices than Corsair's RM1000

I actually never heard of enermax power supplies tbh