CPU temps a little high

Ok so i refilled my Raijintek Triton the other day, and my CPU heat increased by about 10-ish degrees. I refilled it with Windshield wiper fluid. i dont know why, but i had alot, it matched my color scheme, and it had an biocide agent in it. I'm wondering if it was that since it is half mixed with water or i need new thermal compound. What do you guys think?

Edit: Before i refilled it i would average about 50 degrees under load. Now i average about 60 degrees

Breaking things 1 day at a time

But your temps are still ok.

Idk how to fix this.

I just hope its not the wiper fluid because it looks great

But your temps are still ok.

Idk how to fix this.

and those temps are with my fans ramped up a bit. At their lowest speed its like 70+ degrees

Maybe trapped air somewhere, on top of the fact you used windshield wiper fluid. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I highly suspect its the windshield wiper fuild but 60c is still okay. If the fluid is the cause, then the only way to reduce the temps is to refill coolant. If you don't want coolant, use pure distilled water with biocide and anti corrosive. You will need to use a dye to get back the colour of the original coolant.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

I highly suspect its the windshield wiper fuild but 60c is still okay. If the fluid is the cause, then the only way to reduce the temps is to refill coolant. If you don't want coolant, use pure distilled water with biocide and anti corrosive. You will need to use a dye to get back the colour of the original coolant.

I will refill it when i get dye

Ok so i refilled my Raijintek Triton the other day, and my CPU heat increased by about 10-ish degrees. I refilled it with Windshield wiper fluid. i dont know why, but i had alot, it matched my color scheme, and it had an biocide agent in it. I'm wondering if it was that since it is half mixed with water or i need new thermal compound. What do you guys think?

Edit: Before i refilled it i would average about 50 degrees under load. Now i average about 60 degrees

Windshield wiper fluid is made primarily of methanol with some surfactants. Some formulations may add ethylene glycol or propylene glycol -- if you used "de-icing" fluid, it likely has one of these included. Methanol solutions, however, should not be used as a coolant because it can compromise PVC tubing (typically used in AIOs and water cooling loops) when under heat. You're better off flushing your cooler and refilling with either distilled water or other off-the-shelf coolant. Heck automotive antifreeze would've been better.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

Windshield wiper fluid is made primarily of methanol with some surfactants. Some formulations may add ethylene glycol or propylene glycol -- if you used "de-icing" fluid, it likely has one of these included. Methanol solutions, however, should not be used as a coolant because it can compromise PVC tubing (typically used in AIOs and water cooling loops) when under heat. You're better off flushing your cooler and refilling with either distilled water or other off-the-shelf coolant. Heck automotive antifreeze would've been better.

Well i used it because it was blue and the anti-freeze wasnt. Ill refill it soon

So will it be bad if i do mostly distilled water and a little windshield wiper fluid as a biocide?