Spherical viewing cameras aren't the farthest future!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hope it's not a repost! According to pcworld.com, 360* viewing cameras aren't far enough.

Next generation 360-degree cameras will have higher resolutions and better audio quality, according to Jim Malcolm, president of Ricoh Imaging Americas, maker of the Theta S. The Theta S can shoot 360 video, but the video quality needs improvement

360 or spherical video began to go mainstream starting around the middle of last year, and it is poised for greater growth in 2016. It's video that is shot in all directions, typically with multiple cameras, creating an interactive final product that immerses viewers. Facebook and YouTube are the only sites that display user-generated 360 video. In the desktop experience, viewers can use a mouse to scroll around a 360 video. On mobile they can move their phones to explore virtual worlds.

Creating good spherical video is wrought with technical and financial challenges. Nokia debuted the Ozo camera, which is designed for professional filmmakers with a price tag to match at $60,000. There's the GoPro Odyssey that uses Google Jump and 16 GoPro cameras for $15,000.

What's your thought? I think the prices should be reduced :D

Can we combine this with Virtual Reality for 360* view?

Source: http://www.pcworld.com/article/3021135/software/spherical-video-will-shape-your-reality-in-2016.html

Sorry for the topic, just got it :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

This is a single camera as opposed to a circular array?

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD