Hows my m itx mini beast

DTM450
PCPartPicker part list: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/yYygVn

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($513.00 @ IJK) 

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.00 @ CPL Online) 

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($327.00) 

Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($142.00 @ IJK) 

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($235.00 @ Centre Com) 

Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($292.00 @ Centre Com) 

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 Nano 4GB Video Card 

Case: Silverstone FT03B-MINI (Black) Mini ITX Tower Case  ($149.00 @ CPL Online) 

Power Supply: Silverstone 600W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply  ($175.00 @ CPL Online) 

Optical Drive: Silverstone SOD02B DVD/CD Writer  ($78.00 @ IJK) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Full (32/64-bit)  ($245.00 @ CPL Online) 

Total: $2255.00

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-11 12:22 AEDT+1100

if you could recommend a different cpu cooler that would be great

also it has to be the ft03 mini case

Don't spend so much on your MOBO.

The Fury Nano is not worth its price.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

yeah the mobo is a bit much but I like the layout of the io and other things and the gpu I was tossing up between the nano or a reference gtx 980

The Fury Nano is not worth its price.

have you looked at the size of that case? i'd honestly not put anuything else high end in there...

have you looked at the size of that case? i'd honestly not put anuything else high end in there...

A reference 980 Ti will fit in there. And with the money he could save by getting a cheaper MOBO, he could afford a 980 Ti. 

NVM. It won't.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

yeah the mobo is a bit much but I like the layout of the io and other things and the gpu I was tossing up between the nano or a reference gtx 980

980 ti? if 980 then that seems a bit strange since they are (normally) at different price points

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

-snip-

The parts wont make or break this build but how you put it together. Most mITX builds are trash because of the person putting them together is not focused on this. For example, running individually sleeved wires, not routing precisely, etc.

A reference 980 Ti will fit in there. And with the money he could save by getting a cheaper MOBO, he could afford a 980 Ti. 

NVM. It won't.

well, even if it fits, that doesnt mean it makes sense to put it in there. i found an image on google of what looks like an MSI gtx970 style card, and the very few cables inside have painfully little room to guide around the card.

The parts wont make or break this build but how you put it together. Most mITX builds are trash because of the person putting them together is not focused on this. For example, running individually sleeved wires, not routing precisely, etc.

yeah I put together my cousins pc he wanted a mobile pc because he moves around a bit so I got him a Graphite series 380t granted that has a little more space but I routed the wiring pretty well

i've refurbed a tiny dtx formfactor case with two 5.25" bays, a 3.5" bay and a 2.5" bay in a size smaller than linus' insane compact nas. in such a tiny space having small parts is a gift of the gods.

as for the cooler I like the look of the swifttech H140-x buts its a little pricy

the case I dont mind cutting a bit out the bottom to fit a better GPU