Corsair SP/AF series case fan rings painting

Right i'm trying repaint these corsair case fan rings. To match the blue colour of these cablemod cables. The thing is, none of my local stores sell the right shade. And I can't find anything on the interent.

This is proving far more difficult than I thought. Does anyone know anywhere I can buy an exact shade of paint that I desire? (I'm in the UK) Or even recommend some paints if you're able to match any from the cables websites images.

Colour reproduction over a screen can be difficult.

Right i'm trying repaint these corsair case fan rings. To match the blue colour of these cablemod cables. The thing is, none of my local stores sell the right shade. And I can't find anything on the interent.

This is proving far more difficult than I thought. Does anyone know anywhere I can buy an exact shade of paint that I desire? (I'm in the UK) Or even recommend some paints if you're able to match any from the cables websites images.

I used MTN94 when i painted my fan rings orange. worked super well. heres a link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mtn94

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Playstation Pulse Headset Corsair Air 540 | Deiog DY-200 | AOC G2460Fq 

Dell Keyboard | 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings PWM 120mm 

Built  Not Bought

I used MTN94 when i painted my fan rings orange. worked super well. heres a link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mtn94

These look promising, theres more of a choice of different shades which is good. Were you inspired by JayzTwoCents by any chance with your orange rings?

As suggested Montana's or automotive spray paints like Duplicolor will have a much better color selection and variation compared to regular hardware store spray paints. There are paint or automotive places that may be able to color match for you and mix up/charge an aerosol spray can with the custom color.

These look promising, theres more of a choice of different shades which is good. Were you inspired by JayzTwoCents by any chance with your orange rings?

I painted my fan rings way before jayztwocents :-)

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Playstation Pulse Headset Corsair Air 540 | Deiog DY-200 | AOC G2460Fq 

Dell Keyboard | 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings PWM 120mm 

Built  Not Bought