CAD to Bitcoins?

Go to solution Solved by RuecanOnRails,

I use https://www.cavirtex.com/home

Had a great experience with all aspects of buying, selling, and calling their support when needed. Registration is easy and straight forward, print a couple documents, sign them then upload them. Once you're registered you can send money using bill pay features with online banking.

Coinbase does not offer services to Canadians, which makes it more expensive and difficult to get money in, and currently impossible to get money out as they wont do international wire transfers.

One thing to note, you cannot purchase bitcoin using paypal or credit cards. Due to the nature of bitcoin and it's feature set which includes no chargebacks. Accepting paypal or credit cards opens up the seller to chargebacks where there is nothing they can do, therefore reputable places will not accept either.

I would like to buy some bitcoins as the product I want to buy is cheaper if I buy them with bitcoins right now. How do I convert my real money (Paypal or credit card) to bitcoins?

PLEASE HELP!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Go on a website that sells them...?

What are some websites that do this?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

You realize bitecoins arent exactly cheap...?

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

You realize bitecoins arent exactly cheap...?

Yes I know that.....

Google is your friend, I googled "buy bitcoins canada" and this is what popped up: https://www.cavirtex.com/home and this https://localbitcoins.com/country/CA and this https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/

Thanks!

I personally use coinbase and Mt. Gox also has CAD to BTC trades.

Im sure some forum members would be willing to trade you some of theirs if you could find a good payment system

~Judah

I use https://www.cavirtex.com/home

Had a great experience with all aspects of buying, selling, and calling their support when needed. Registration is easy and straight forward, print a couple documents, sign them then upload them. Once you're registered you can send money using bill pay features with online banking.

Coinbase does not offer services to Canadians, which makes it more expensive and difficult to get money in, and currently impossible to get money out as they wont do international wire transfers.

One thing to note, you cannot purchase bitcoin using paypal or credit cards. Due to the nature of bitcoin and it's feature set which includes no chargebacks. Accepting paypal or credit cards opens up the seller to chargebacks where there is nothing they can do, therefore reputable places will not accept either.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.