Using Google Play Music Files Across Multiple Devices

I'm really interested in getting a subscription to Google play music, but one condition would be the ability to play the files across all of my devices (my PC, MP3 players and of course my smartphone) I started the trial subscription and downloaded Eminem's new song "Berzerk" I put all the files into a zip folder and I can' play the files on my pc. I tried renaming it, but I actually don't have any other approaches.  I wouldn't redistribute any of these files to any other person. could I fix this by converting it with a different application? That would cause a loss in quality and it might mess up the files. And if there is a solution to the current problem I would have to get a program to rename all of the files and include the artwork.

Here is a dropbox Link to the files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79624469/google%20music.zip

Thank you all very much for reading this long text and I appreciate every reply!

Chicksoup

I'd suggest Google Play Music Manager, but that's currently restricted to US only. There are workarounds. It allows you to upload your playlist to Google (20000 songs, 300MB per song) then access it from any device linked to your Google account. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2