Dell Studio 1535 Battery and OS Upgrade

SKOONJar

Its fried boss zapped it with his ungrounded hand. Forgot the worst part also knocked coffee over on it...

I always touch boards with no grounding strap (too lazy lol), and have never zapped a board. Your boss must be a noob.  :D

I always touch boards with no grounding strap (too lazy lol), and have never zapped a board. Your boss must be a noob.  :D

There is a reason the theater I work at is closing in December. He spends a lot of company money to cover his mistakes(he makes alot). I always touch my case before I work on my pc. There is a long story behind my coaster I gave you the less complicated non page consuming story.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Also considering the card has a full front cooler and back plate.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

There is a reason the theater I work at is closing in December. He spends a lot of company money to cover his mistakes(he makes alot). I always touch my case before I work on my pc. There is a long story behind my coaster I gave you the less complicated non page consuming story.

Oh, well hopefully you find a new place to work at for 2014.  :)

I urge you to make a new topic of how you got the most expensive graphics card coaster for free.  :D

Oh, well hopefully you find a new place to work at for 2014.  :)

I urge you to make a new topic of how you got the most expensive graphics card coaster for free.  :D

Should I?

Should I?

If it's not too much trouble, sure why not? Just make sure you put it in the right section, or else, knowing this forum, chaos would ensue lol. :D

If it's not too much trouble, sure why not? Just make sure you put it in the right section, or else, knowing this forum, chaos would ensue lol. :D

Where do you think General or off topic?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/52377-680-lightning-coaster/

Definitely.

So what about drivers and all that? Like for the wifi card and all. 

You posted it! I'll read it as soon as I can.

So what about drivers and all that? Like for the wifi card and all. 

Usually Windows 7 installs all the drivers during the OS installation process. I would still get the newest drivers off Dell's website and put it on a flash drive just in case though. Good luck!

You posted it! I'll read it as soon as I can.

Usually Windows 7 installs all the drivers during the OS installation process. I would still get the newest drivers off Dell's website and put it on a flash drive just in case though. Good luck!

Thanks for the help once again!