Gaming mouse

Nexo

Should I get the Logitech Performance Mouse MX or the 2014 Razer Naga?

Kinda need some more information like what games do you play the most, Grip style, Big hands or small hands.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I like playing BF3, CS:GO and I have a big hand.

I would go with neither. Naga won't help you unless you're playing a game that uses a lot of buttons and I don't recommend a wireless mouse for twitch shooters. I would have to say check out the 2013 Deathadder or Corsair M65.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

I would go with neither. Naga won't help you unless you're playing a game that uses a lot of buttons and I don't recommend a wireless mouse for twitch shooters. I would have to say check out the 2013 Deathadder or Corsair M65.

I just thought of that why would I need so many extra buttons. 

Deathadder 2013 if you use a palm grip.

Out of those and since you're on FPS I'd go Logitech MX

I just thought of that why would I need so many extra buttons. 

I would be great if you're playing an MMO but not in a FPS situation.

I think I'm going to go with the Logitech Performance Mouse MX since I have used a older version of it and I like the sophisticated looks on it.  

Deathadder 2013 if you use a palm grip.

Out of those and since you're on FPS I'd go Logitech MX

Yeah, my brother has one and he plays with it a lot. He mainly plays Guild Wars 2 

G400s, Alot of people of people regard it as one of the best mouse on the market.

You can never go wrong with the Deathadder. It's a good mouse if you play games that don't require a ton of key bindings / you don't bind functions to your mouse.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Alright thanks for the help and tips. :D I've decided to go with the Logitech Performance MX.

G400s, Alot of people of people regard it as one of the best mouse on the market.

^This. The G400s is your best bet if you want a mouse purely for performance. I have a G400s and have quite big hands and it is comfy, I can't quite palm grip it though, that being said I couldn't palm grip a func ms-3 without my fingers hanging over the end. 

The G400s will perform far better than the Naga and the Performance MX in FPS because it has a perfect sensor, no acceleration, prediction and no angle snapping. Also it has a polling rate of 1000Hz, so It's uber responsive.

Edit: although I see you have already made your decision

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

^This. The G400s is your best bet if you want a mouse purely for performance. I have a G400s and have quite big hands and it is comfy, I can't quite palm grip it though, that being said I couldn't palm grip a func ms-3 without my fingers hanging over the end. 

The G400s will perform far better than the Naga and the Performance MX in FPS because it has a perfect sensor, no acceleration, prediction and no angle snapping. Also it has a polling rate of 1000Hz, so It's uber responsive.

Edit: although I see you have already made your decision

Yup, but thanks for the advice.

I have a cheap 20-30 wireless x4000 hp mouse without lag, seems fine but yeah I guess I can;t argue with you on that anyway...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.