MMORPG

SmilesRising

so when i was younger i loved to play Adventure quest and that sort of games and i still play it a little bit but im getting bored of Adventure quest so i want something new. what do you guys recommend?

Watches and computers                    

ESO?

i played the beta on that one. it was alright. any other suggestions?

Watches and computers                    

Blade and Soul or maple story for some lulz.

PC: EVGA SR2, 2x Xeon X5690 @ 4.5, 48gb GSkill Trident @ 1810, 2x Evga gtx 980 TI Classy, 6x 850 evo 250gb RAID 0, 2x WD 4tb, Corsair 900D, Custom Loop with Cpus And mobo, 3x Asus VN279q

OTher : EVGA x58 Classified3, Xeon x5679 @ 4.2, 12gb kingston HyperX fury, 2x Evga GTX 670, Adata sp550 120gb, 2x WD 2tb, Corsair Graphite Series 230T, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asus VG236H

i played the beta on that one. it was alright. any other suggestions?

Way different from beta now. You should check it out again.

Others I would suggest: WoW, SWTOR, ArcheAge, and Black Desert (B2P for right now but very fun).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Way different from beta now. You should check it out again.

Others I would suggest: WoW, SWTOR, ArcheAge, and Black Desert (B2P for right now but very fun).

i would check it out if it didnt cost money.. ill just watch some videos but that wont be the same i guess..

Watches and computers                    

i would check it out if it didnt cost money.. ill just watch some videos but that wont be the same i guess..

SWTOR Is free to play, Infact, you can play all of the 8 base storylines completely, and play to lvl 50 (max lvl Is 65) without spending a penny. Only If you want the expansions you need to sub (which also Includes all 3 expansions for free If you sub)

SWTOR Is free to play, Infact, you can play all of the 8 base storylines completely, and play to lvl 50 (max lvl Is 65) without spending a penny. Only If you want the expansions you need to sub (which also Includes all 3 expansions for free If you sub)

This. I've spent maybe 60 or 70 bucks on this game in the form of short term subscriptions and cartel coins, and that was more than enough to get some account wide unlocks (Things like unlocking the third crew skill, unlocking the hide head slot button, and other quality of life improvements) that make the game essentially everything I need it to be without continuing to sub.

This. I've spent maybe 60 or 70 bucks on this game in the form of short term subscriptions and cartel coins, and that was more than enough to get some account wide unlocks (Things like unlocking the third crew skill, unlocking the hide head slot button, and other quality of life improvements) that make the game essentially everything I need it to be without continuing to sub.

Im embarrassed to say how much Ive spent In that game... :P Probably... yeah I wont say :P Sooo weak...